Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!

Go down 
+2
Chulance
Lloyd
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Kijar

Kijar

Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:44 pm

[wu changed]

Leon: Two Ton Tunic!

He falls straight down making Jake bounce...
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:51 pm

"Jack: I know! I know! I'll handle it!"

Lloyd smiled and ran at Jake "FIRE!" Lloyd sent a blast of fire at a tree branch above of Jake and Leon. the branch started to fall
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:54 pm

Leon: EARTH!

Rocks cover Leon...
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:11 pm

(What's happening?)
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:13 pm

(we're sparring at the temple for training. you have the fist of tebigon)

Lloyd sighed "Lloyd: the branch could still hit Jake"
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:16 pm

Leon: Exactly my point! EARTH!

Rocks go flying at Lloyd...
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:31 pm

the branch nearly htis jake who uses wind to push it at Lloyd
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:38 pm

"Lloyd: Fire!" Lloyd destroyed the part of the branch that was going to hit Lloyd. Lloyd was hit by the rocks "alright, so that's how we're going to play, huh? alright, Fire!" Lloyd unleashed power, he then aimed a powerful kick at Leon
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:45 pm

Jake sent a mini tornado at Lloyd
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:29 pm

Leon fell

Leon: Earth!

Rocks starting shooting up out of the ground at Lloyd and Jake...
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:34 pm

Jake was hit being slammed down
Jake-I dont want to fight...
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:01 pm

(Great no Wu for me)

Brandon smiled running at Lloyd. "Water!" He yelled, sending a small wave of water at Lloyd. "Me and you, its only fair since we don't have any Wu...... Hey! That totally rhymed!"
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:04 pm

Lloyd dodged the mini tornado but was hit by the wave... he stood up and got into a battle pose "ugh... Alright, Let's go! FIRE!" Lloyd shot several small flames at Brandon
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:13 pm

Brandon smiled. "Water!" Brandon sent water to engulf the fire as it came at him. "Not sure how opposite elements are going to work out, but it is going to be fun, that I don't have a doubt." Brandon paused, then smiled. "I did it again."
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:17 pm

Lloyd sighed.. "oh god... is he gonna get all cheesy?" Master fung came in and took Naden's and chulance's shen gon wu "you weren't using them, thought I'd give them to Lloyd and Brandon. Lloyd: the fist of tebigon, and Brandon: the third arm sash" Lloyd bowed "Thank you master, I haven't gotten to use any of the shen gon wu yet... Fist Of Tebigon!" Lloyd punched the ground causing a tree (that was near brandon) to fall "hmmm..." Lloyd said preparing himself
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:24 pm

Brandon nodded and accepted the third arm sash. "Thank you master, with this I can totally beat him faster." He giggled then looked at the tree that was falling near him. Thinking quickly Brandon started to run, then before the tree hit him he activated his wu. "Third arm sash!" He gripped the ground in front of him and pulled himself away from the falling tree. "Now for the real hit! Water!" Brandon sent a wave at Lloyd. "And now, Third Arm Sash." While Lloyd would be distracted by the wave, Brandon sent the third arm and attempt to grab the Fist of Tebigon off Lloyd's hand.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:42 am

Lloyd got hit by the wave, but when the third arm sash came Lloyd smiled "FIST OF TEBIGON!" Lloyd hit the third arm sash knocking it back at Brandon. "FIRE!" Lloyd shot several small flames at Brandon.
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:53 pm

( >.> <.< >.> Is there still some sort of element left?)
Back to top Go down
https://totalroleplayislannd.forumotion.com
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:58 pm

(yes, we are making up new ones. so far I have lightning, darkness, and plants available)
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 1:58 pm

(can i have reality for another character named wes?)
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:00 pm

(no. 1 character per member. we need to save elements for other people that might join)
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:03 pm

(Please Lloyd if somoen else wants that element I'll give it up but reality is my favorite element)
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:07 pm

(So, in that case may I have darkness? ^^ )
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:09 pm

If so, then here is my character:

Name: Jane
element: Darkness
Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Whitevampress
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:26 pm

(yay! we got a darkness person!!! approved)

Master Fung walks in the sparring arena with Jane "Fung: we have a new Xiaolin warrior.. she is the dragon of darkness. she will be helping you with retrieving shen gon wu and be doing showdowns just like you 5. her name is Jane " Lloyd smiled "hello" he said taking his mind off the spar with brandon when Fung walked in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next