Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!

Go down 
+2
Chulance
Lloyd
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lloyd

Lloyd

Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:21 pm

Jack hit his other leg and tripped "GASP! there it is the orb of tornami!" Jack started crawling to the wu "Lloyd: Brandon, there, get it! hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:22 pm

Leon: Fist of Tebigon!

he hits robots

Leon: EARTH!

Rocks fly toward the robots and Jake lol
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:23 pm

"Its all mine!" Brandon smiled. "Oh and um.... WATER!" Brandon yelled, the water behind him pushed back which would make Jack go back a little. Brandon swam to the Wu and smiled when he was just inches from touching it.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:25 pm

"Jack: whatever, I don't care about my mantis flip coin! you hear that? I don't care!!!" "Wuya: Jack, you idiot we need the shen gon wu! need them!"
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:33 pm

Brandon grabbed the Wu and smiled. "Oh yeah! What up now Spicer!" He smiled, completing the showdown.
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:34 pm

( I missed everything, didn't I? @____@)
Back to top Go down
https://totalroleplayislannd.forumotion.com
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:39 pm

(Yep I missed most of it @___@)
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:48 pm

(lol)

"great job Brandon!" "Dojo: let's go, Fung told me he has team work training for you" they all got on dojo and flew off to the temple "Fung: ah, you have returned. and with the orb of tornami I see"
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:57 pm

*Jake sighs*
Jake:know what?
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:30 pm

"Not only wit the orb of tornami, but also with the mantis flip coin." Brandon pulled a coin from his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:35 pm

Naden:.... Whoopdedoo
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:36 pm

Jake:So Wuya and Jack are still trying to get wu?
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:39 pm

Jane: Of course they are still going to try and get wu, but their ways of getting it are foolish.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:40 pm

Naden: I mean come on how stupider can their ways of getting the Shen gon Wu get? I need a challenge...
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:43 pm

"I agree, challenging a water element to a Showdown in water."
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 7:45 pm

Jake:well maybe we might find a challangeing foe someday we should go look for some wu without Dojo and fung watching us!
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:24 pm

"Fung: right now, with your free time from not searching for shen gon wu, I want all of you to fight these "jack bots" that we got from dojo, there are many of the robots, so you must fight together. It will build your teamwork, you can't fight all by yourselves" Lloyd smiles "Lloyd: alright, let's go!" "Fung: First, I will give out shen gon wu. Jane: the fist of tebigon. Naden: third arm sash. Brandon, for your victory, you get the orb of tornami. Leon: you love the earth like shen gon wu, so you get the two ton tunic. and Lloyd, the mantis flip coin. now, begin!" many robots came out "Lloyd: Whoa, when he said alot, he wasn't kidding... FIRE!" Lloyd shot three small-ish flames at two of the robots.
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:37 pm

"Ok guys, lets do this." Brandon smiled, so many Jack botes came out he lost sight of a few team members. "Time to try out the new wu. Orb of Tornami!" A giant burts of water came out from the small orb, short circuting many of the Jack bots. "Now this I like."
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:59 pm

8Jake was angry he ddint get any shen gon wu using a wind blast on brandon
Jake:I'll get my own wu!
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:03 pm

Brandon jumped out of the way. "If you want one, get another! This one goes with my element, so I am best suited for it." He kicked a Jack bot. "And I think we have more pressing matters right now!"
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:07 pm

*Jake jumped at a jack bot doing multiple kicks *
Jake::I'm sick of being mistreated on this team!
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 10:55 pm

Jane: *Spreads her powers of dark oro around the fist of tebigon to enhance its strength* Teamwork seems pointless to me, but if it is my task than I shall do as I am asked *Slams her fist into the ground, causing for the black oro to spread heavy vibrations killing countless of Jack bots*
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:03 pm

"Lets try a real hit. Water and Orb of Tornami!" He yelled, sending a giant wave which destroyd many Jack bots.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:47 am

"Here Jake, have my Mantis flip coin. I'll be okay without it..." LLoyd hands the wu to Jake "alright.. time to heat things up... FIRE!" (wow that was corny....) Lloyd makes a small wheel of fire around him and then charges at 5 jack bots. the jack bots burst into flames "yes! I love my element!"
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:13 am

(Lol oh Crap Jake is acting B****y)
Naden: Thrid arm slash!
She grabs the robots with her and and smashes them together then she the the rbots she smash and swings them around and crashes them to other robots.
Naden: C'mon and stop being a baby Jake and dont try to hit me now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next