Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!

Go down 
+2
Chulance
Lloyd
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Lloyd

Lloyd

Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Empty
PostSubject: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:50 pm

alright, here's the template (no canon chars except for Jack, Wuya and Master Fung I will rp as them for now)

Name:

I go first!

Name: Lloyd
element: FIRE!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:51 pm

Name: Jack
Element: wind

(I'm good as chase young please let me be him)
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:54 pm

Name: Leon
Element: Earth
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:55 pm

when can we start?
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:59 pm

(approved! and, okay.. let us get a few shen gon wu before we meet him, so wait to rp as him for awhile)

(let's rp! we have just arrived at the temple!)

*Master fung smiles* Master: ah.. Jake, Lloyd, and Leon you have arrived . welcome to the temple. we called for you to help us collect shen gon wu. Lloyd: the dragon of fire, Jake: the dragon of wind Leon: the dragon of earth. and we should have one more coming! *gives a big explanation that I am too lazy to type about shen gon wu and Wuya being back* *Lloyd smiles* Lloyd: alright, I'm in *dojo comes in* Dojo: GAH! a shen gon wu has revealed itself!

Jack Spicer's lab:

Jack: alright, I'll help you get these shen gon wu! *WuYa smiles* Wuya: alright.. GASP! A shen gon wu!!!"
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:59 pm

(I wanted wind! oh fluff! I'm not joining)
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:00 pm

(awesome thanks)(can i also be wuya I'm good as her but not jack)

Jake smiles"sweat this should be awesome.."
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:25 pm

Lloyd smiled "Lloyd: alright, first shen gon wu!" Dojo smiled and went super big!!! (yay!) Lloyd was amazed and got on the dragon. they reached a lake in the middle of nowhere. the wu was sitting on a rock in the middle "Lloyd: alright.. the fist of tebigon! let's get it!" Jack spicer came "Jack: alright, mantis flip coin!" Lloyd got mad "Lloyd: What!? how did he get a shen gon wu!?" Dojo sighed "Dojo: him and Wuya started a few days ago, they have the mantis flip coin and the third arm sash now" Lloyd smirked and started jumping on the rocks to get to the wu "Jack: hmph, Jack bots attack!" the jack bots knocked Lloyd into the water Lloyd started to fight the robots "Lloyd: Get the wu! hurry!" Jack sighed and flipped the coin "Jack: Mantis Flip Coin!" Jack flipped from rock to rock. he got closer and closer to the wu
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:27 pm

Wuya-jack get the shen gon wu
Jake ran towards the shen gon wu
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:31 pm

LLoyd jumped back from the robots "Lloyd: hm... I feel some kind of power when I fight these things... like I have another fighting power.... hm... FIRE!" Lloyd started to kick quickly and destroyed the robots, he threw a rock at Jack causing Jack to flip backwards "Jake! here's your chance, get it!"

(no xiaolin showdown yet, this is our FIRST wu)
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:33 pm

Jake ran grabbing the fist of tebigon"I got it!
Wuya:Jack get it!
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:34 pm

"Lloyd: Yes! now use it to beat Jack!" Jack came running towards Jake with his third arm sash in use
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:36 pm

Wuya-dont fail me!
Jack used the fist of tebigon on jack.
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:44 am

Name: Brandon
Element: Water
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:09 am

[shouldn't i get the fist of tebigon?]
Leon: Hey! i should get it guys! I'm Earth!
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 7:56 am

(Bran Muffin, approved. and Leon, I guess you're right. I'll make an earth shen gon wu for you next. and if it's not earth, you can fight Jack in a xiaolin showdown and get the third arm sash. that's Clay's special wu in the show. we can't to any of the: Star Hanbi-FIRE or Orb Of Tornami-ICE! stuff, until I make master fung teach us. Bran, just pretend you were with us the whole time)

Jack moaned and pouted as he was hit to the ground from the fist of tebigon. "Jack: No fair! No fair! well, looks like you got this wu. but for how long? JACK BOTS, ATTACK!" Lloyd got scared as 40 robots came at them "Jack: can't the little warriors handle this?" "Lloyd: uh... let's run!"
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 8:57 am

(I was force to join)
Name: Naden
Element: Light
(Really to tell you the truth there a more than 4 elements Light, Darkness, I think Sound and Realilty are ones to...)
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:27 am

(cool, I once did a xiaolin showdown cosplay, and we used light as an element. approved! you can act asif you were with us the whole time. right now, we are just fighting jack bots)
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:36 am

Naden didn't run away she run to the robots. She jump on one of them and drove it to another. "LIGHT!" She used Light to blind all the robot. She grabs a robots head and throw it at another robot. She dismatle the robot with it's head off and set it in self destruction mode. She jump off the robot and started to run fast. "GO GO GO GO GO GOOOO!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:43 am

"Ahh! run!" they all got onto Dojo and Jake was carrying the fist of Tebigon "Jack: This stinks! they got the fist of tebigon!" "Dojo: alright kids, good job, but I sense s new shen gon wu. the two-ton-tunic!" Lloyd opened the scroll "Lloyd:alright, it looks like it expands into giant metal armor. let's get it!" they arrived at a deserted temple. "Dojo: alright, the wu is hidden in here somewhere. go look! now!" Lloyd started looking on shelves for the wu "Lloyd: Not here..." Lloyd sighs
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:47 am

wuya;Jack!

Jake:I dont re ally like this shen gon wu anyone else want it?

Last edited by Chulance on Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:51 am

Naden sigh. "*mubles* Stupid.....I'll get it!"
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:53 am

*Jake looks at naden*
Jake;Well i was going to give it to the dragon of earth if I can find it.*runs inside the temple*

Wuya looked at Jack
Wuya:why canty you get any shen gon wu?
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:55 am

"Yeah, Leon should get this one, it goes with his element!"
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:55 am

Naden goes into the temple. Starts looking around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next