Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!

Go down 
+2
Chulance
Lloyd
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chulance

Chulance

Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:32 pm

(can i have the element of reality if someone else wants it I'll give it up please!)
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 2:50 pm

"Well that was fun." Brandon rubbed his head where he was hit by his own wu. "Anyway, hey Jane. Welcome to the team."
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:03 pm

[Chulance, just listen to Lloyd and get over it]

Leon: Welcome Jane, I'm Leon and I'm EARTH!

Rocks fly toward Jake

Leon: I'll always love doing that...
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:40 pm

Naden see's Jane and walks over to her. "Hey Jane my names Naden.....and it looks like you element is oppisite of mine....I'm light." She looks at her Shen gon Wu. "Like can I get a new one?"
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:49 pm

Jane: I don't need your welcomes, I'm not here to make friends, I'm here to save the world.

(I always see evil people with attitudes xP )
Back to top Go down
https://totalroleplayislannd.forumotion.com
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:51 pm

Leon: Oh... EARTH!

Rocks fall from the sky at all the others except Fung and Dojo

Leon: Lets continue to Spar... Two Ton Tunic!

There becomes a crack in the ground...
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:28 pm

Naden sighs. "I only want to fight with robots not compains..."
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:30 pm

Leon: Oh...
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:33 pm

Dojo comes in "Dojo: no more sparring, we have a new shen gon wu!" Master Fung opened the scroll "Fung: ah.. the orb of tornami. it allows the user to shoot blasts of water" Dojo nods "Dojo: me and Dashi hid it at a beach! come-on!" Master fung takes the shen gon wu "Master Fung: alright, since Jane is new, she will get a shen gon wu. the third arm sash. now.. I will give the fist of tebigon to Leon. and Naden will get the two ton tunic" Lloyd smiled. Dojo took all the xiaolin warriors to the middle of nearby beach "alright, it's somewhere here, it's pretty deep, so hold your breath!"

Jack appeared! (DUN DUN DUN!!!! he has the jet bootsu with him. he needed more than 1 shen gon wu)
"Jack: that wu is mine! Jack bots, ATTACK!" Lloyd gave Jack an angry look "FIRE!" Lloyd shot a flame at one of the robots "now, take this!" Lloyd jumped up and hit the robot next to the first robot.
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:36 pm

Leon: Yes! I loved using this in the Showdown! Fist of Tebigon!
He punched a lot of robots...
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:37 pm

"Oh yeah, lets have some fun. WATER!" He engulfed three Jack bots in a blas of water. "Now for the Wu." Brandon said, taking a deep breath and looking around. He looked for the wu, which happend to go with his element.
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:39 pm

Leon looked around...

Leon: Over there Brandon get it! EARTH

A pedestal rose up with the Wu on it

Leon: Hurry!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:40 pm

Naden: Finally!
Naden jumps on one of the robots and drive it into another. SHe use Light in the robots so they will fight each other. Naden goes over to Jake and jake him in the face.
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:48 pm

"Oh yeah that one is totally mine!" He ran at it. He jumped up at the Wu, and was inches away from grabbing it.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:55 pm

"I think Brandon found it!" Jack yelled "what!?" Jack put on a suit that he could breathe under water with, the glowing thing in the sand, was the shen gon wu! Jack swam towards the orb of tornami to take it for himself.. he touched it at the same time as Brandon "I challenge you to a xiaolin showdown! the orb of toranmi is hidden underwater, one of has to find it, but we have to stay underwater! I'm putting up my Mantis flip coin!"

(say which one you are gonna use, and the person will hand it to you)
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:57 pm

"Matis flip coin huh? I will wager the Third arm Sash."
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 4:58 pm

Leon: You should've picked the Fist of Tebigon to clear the water away but oh well...
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:00 pm

"Let's go, XIAOLIN SHOWDOWN!" the two end up underwater, and the others sit on top of a mountain. "gon ye tampai!" Jack puts on his underwater suit and started looking "Jack: haha! I can breathe underwater now!"
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:03 pm

"Gon ye tampai!" Brandom smiled, even if Jack could breatje under water, they were still in his element. "Water!" Which was muffled by the surrinding water, a small air pocket was created around Brandon's mouth so he could breathe.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:07 pm

Naden: Go Brandon!
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:09 pm

"Lloyd: GO BRANDON! get it!" Jack sighed "Jack: no fair your water! mantis flip coin!" Jack flipped from place to place
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:12 pm

Brandom smirked and started swimming, using his elements to propel his movements. "Third arm sash!" Brandon yelled, the third arm reached out to grab Jack's leg as he flipped.
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:13 pm

Leon: You can do it!

[Can you have Jack send robots after Leon?]
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:16 pm

Jack fell down on his face "Shut up you Xiaolin dorks, Jack bots, attack!" Jack tries swimming, but his leg was to hurt to, he swam slowly. "Lloyd: guys, we've got company.... FIRE!" Lloyd kicked a jack bot with power
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 5:19 pm

"Gonna get that Wu!" Brandon said, swimming faster and faster.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next