Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!

Go down 
+2
Chulance
Lloyd
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chulance

Chulance

Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:01 pm

*Jake smiled*
Jake:Do you want to see my psp?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:03 pm

Naden shakes her head. "Nah I got my own." She show him her hi-tech psp.
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:14 pm

Brandon nodded. "Water!" He destroyd some more of the Jack bots. "Oh come on! How many more are there!?"
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:24 pm

"Fung: no more, we have a new shen gon wu: the Ruby of Ramsies. hurry, I heard that Jack was almost there" Dojo appeared "Dojo: come-on! we've gotta go quick!"

(I need Jack to have SOME wu.. so he will probably get it. this can be done by a showdown if wanted)

MEANWHILE IN A FOREST

"JAck: so the ruby of ramsies is here... hm.. look! up there, a squirrel has it! JAck bots! get the wu!" Jack's robots shot lasers at the Squirrel, the squirrel easily dodged "Jack: what! no way!"
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:28 pm

Leon: What are we waiting for come on!
He pulls the others on...
Leon: Go!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:29 pm

Naden: She-ESH!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:32 pm

(When can chase younge come)
Wuya:Get it!
*Jake:I'll try and get this wu!
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:50 pm

they arrived "Lloyd: sorry Jake, I'm getting this one!" Lloyd jumped up to the squirrel with fire, the squirrel got scared and dropped the wu Jack flew up and grabbed the wu at the same time as Lloyd "Jack: Lloyd, I challenge you to a xiaolin showdown! see that tree over there?" Lloyd nods "Lloyd: you's have to be blind not to see it, it's huge!" "Jack: alright, whoever gets to the top wins! I wager my Jet bootsu against your fist of tebigon" "Lloyd: I accept! let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!" the tree grows even taller "GON YE TEMPAI!"

(can some-one be Jack for me?)
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:55 pm

(I'llbe Jack)
Jack: HAHAHAHAH this should be Jet boostu*begins walking on air towards the top of the tree8
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 5:57 pm

"oh no!" Lloyd starts jumping from branch to branch "ugh! this won't work..." Lloyd keeps jumping "HEY JACK! FIRE!" Lloyd shoots a flame at Jack
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:01 pm

*Jack moves out the way and keeps running up the air real fast *
Jack:Jackbots attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jackbots arrive firign lasers at lLloyd
Wuya:Yes Yes yEs
(Can i keep jack as a character I love using him!)
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:03 pm

(sure, but when you are doing a showdown with him, I'll rp as him)

"Lloyd: gah! Fire!" Lloyd shot 3 flames at each of the robots "ALRIGHT JACK, time for the tree to rumble.. FIST OF TEBIGON!" Lloyd hit the tree making it shake alot
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:05 pm

(thanks!)

Jake is walking on the air so he isnt affected he walks closer almsot to the top.
Wuya:Come on JACK!
The jackbots explode creating a small smoke screen
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:21 pm

Lloyd has to stop for a minute to hold on to the tree while it shook "crap.." Lloyd keeps jumping from branch to branch. "I've gotta do this... I can't win this..."
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:36 pm

*Jack got to the top pof the tree grabbing the wu*
Jack:I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!
Wuya:Yes!
Jake:NoOOO!
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:43 pm

Lloyd falls and hits the ground "crap... Wha..?" Lloyd's fist of tebigon disappears "crap.. sorry guys...."
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:47 pm

*Jake jumps bye Lloyd*
Jake:We know you didnt mean to dont worry there's always next tiime.
jack:Jet bootsu*leaves walkign away on air wuya following*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:52 pm

"but... you guys really liked that wu..." Lloyd sighs. Dojo comes in "Dojo: we got a new shen gon wu: Sword Of The Storm! come-on!" they all jump on and fly to a temple full of swords "It must be somewhere in here... this time I'll win it!" Dojo sighs "Dojo: this one is wind, so Jake should get this one"
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 6:56 pm

Jake:awesome *uses wind till he finds a yellow blade*
Jake:that must be it
Jackbots come blasting Jake t the ground
Jack:MUHAHAHAHA Fist of teigon*slams his fist of tebigon in the ground casugina min iearthquake
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:01 pm

Lloyd fell down "ugh... kick his butt Jake!"
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:15 pm

*Jake jumped to the sword of storm as jake grabbed it *
Jake: first one to get to the top of the temple and grab the sword wins
Jack:fine
Jake:my uh *uses wind to pull brandon's orb of toonami othim*my orb of toonami against your jet bootsu
Both Gon ye tempai!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:20 pm

Naden: Go Jake!....Good Jake!....This is confusing!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:22 pm

Jake:I'm jake he's Jack!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:25 pm

Naden: I thought He's name was Jake too.....God lord....
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:48 pm

[dang i wanted the fist of tebigon!]

Leon: So what do we do?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next