Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!

Go down 
+2
Chulance
Lloyd
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Chulance

Chulance

Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:56 am

*Jake gives it to leon*
Jake:where's Jack he's usually here by know with the purple thing

WUYa:jack get shen gon wu!
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:43 am

Brandon looked around. "If I were a two ton tunic, where would I be." He put a finger to his head and continued looking around.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:46 am

Jake:I wish we could find it.. wait maybe it's in the ground
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:13 pm

"Hmmm." Brandon ran a hand through his light brown hair. "If thats the case, then maybe Leon can unearth it."
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:41 pm

"Lloyd: guys! come here, look!" Lloyd looked at a stone that haid wordes carved into it they wrote:

I don't care how much you want to see,
only the earth dragon can get you underneath.

From, Dashi

"Lloyd: leon, I think that's you, release power like me and Naden did. just say your element and release power, then it'll open!"
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:51 pm

"Okay, this is all you Leon. You can do it." Brandon smiled, looking at the words.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:52 pm

Jake:yeah if he can do it...
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:45 pm

Leon: I can do it don't pressure me! EARTH!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:49 pm

Jake-:awesome!
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:03 pm

part of the floor broke! "Lloyd: Whoa! there's something down there!" Lloyd jumped down, he found himself inside.... a giant closet "this place is full of clothes.... Find the tunic!" Jack appeared "Jack: whatever you xiaolin losers! I'm getting this one! Jack bots, attack!" JAck bots flew to Lloyd "darn it! FIRE!" Lloyd started to kick the robots continuosly "guys, help! get rid of these things so we can find the shen gon wu!"
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:06 pm

[what wu do we already have?]

Leon: Earth!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:06 pm

Naden grabs a plate and throw them a the robots. She jump on one robot and smash it to another. She uses Light to blind the robot so they fight each other. "Is that good enough?"
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:07 pm

Jake:Naden look out*shoots wind orbs at robots.
Wuya fleis in frnot of leon:leave!
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:08 pm

Leon: Says a flying Fish...
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:11 pm

(the fist of tebigon!)
Lloyd was piled on by Jack bots "Lloyd: gasp! Leon! the wu is under that shirt! get it! I have to get these off of me... FIRE!" Lloyd kicked them off of him . Jack ran towards the wu!
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:12 pm

Thinking about what the others had already done, Brandon smiled. "Water!" He yelled. Three Jack bots were covered in water and they sparked before falling over. "Leon, get it!" Brandon yelled
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:13 pm

[who is holding it right now? i didn't read all the other posts]

Leon: Right!

He reaches down and grabs it

Leon: Got it!
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:15 pm

(Jack is runnining at it)

"Water!" He yelled, causing more Jack bots to fall to the ground. "Yeah! Thats what I am talking about!"
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:17 pm

Jack smiled "Jack: no, I got it... wait, wuya what was that thing we did to get a shen gon wu from someone else? oh right! a xiaolin showdown! Leon, I challenge you to a xiaolin showdown! find the hidden two-ton tunic! I'm putting up my third arm sash! your Fist of tebigon!" the fist of tebigon was handed to Leon "Lloyd: you can do it Leon! kick his butt!"
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:19 pm

Leon smiles

Leon: I got this!

[When do we say Gong E ten pi or whatever it is?]
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:19 pm

"You can do it bro, show Jack the power of earth!"
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:21 pm

Naden: Go Leon! I wonder what shen gon wu is my element?
(Yeah you do)
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:22 pm

Leon: Gong E Ten Pi!
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:23 pm

(once we are ready to start)

"Jack: alright, let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!" the closet got 5 floors and more clothes were put inside, the two ton tunic was hidden somewhere in the giant closet "GON YE TEMPAI!" Lloyd started cheering "Lloyd: you can do it! remember to use the fist of tebigon!"
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:26 pm

Leon: I can do this!

He started running around looking for it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!   Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's go! Xiaolin Showdown!
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next