Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My fanfic /rpg character(can be used in any fic)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chulance

Chulance

My fanfic /rpg character(can be used in any fic) Empty
PostSubject: My fanfic /rpg character(can be used in any fic)   My fanfic /rpg character(can be used in any fic) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 6:25 pm

Name-Chulance
age-17
species-Saiyan/kryptonion/Eternal Dragon
Race-African american
Apperrance-Has brown skin and blue jean pants and a white short sleeved T shirt.He has black sunglasses too.
Occupation-Martial artist
Weapons-X sword-He can gather ki and summon a sword from another dimension It is made from heavy materials it takes great strnegth to pick it up.
Items-cellphone,capsules,motorcycle
Home- Mount pazou-He lives on Mount pazou where he keeps a four star dragonball.
Fortress of Solitude-He has a fortress of soltiude which has all of krypton's knpwledge and vast amounts,of technology.
Powers and abilites-He has all his kryptonion powers mastered.(Flight,Superman human strenght,Superhuman speed,heat vision,Super breath,Arctic breath,Invunrability,healing factor.He also has His basic saiyan powers such as ki manipulation,oozaru,zenkai's. He knows Kamehameha,Kaioken,Spirit bomb,destructo disk,drunk fist,monkey fist,superdragon fist,spirit shot,mafuba,solar flare,after image,diffrent fighting styles,telepathy,instant trasnmission,oonlight ball,fusion dance,blast fist,sSJ levels.He can alsu use spirit energy and he absorbed the black star dragonballs.He can use there powers in any form and became red shenron at will.
Back to top Go down

My fanfic /rpg character(can be used in any fic)
Page 1 of 1