Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Can you see me now? (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic, My First FanFic)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

Can you see me now? (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic, My First FanFic) Empty
PostSubject: Can you see me now? (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic, My First FanFic)   Can you see me now? (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic, My First FanFic) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:04 pm

Can you see me now?
Chapter 1- Simple Life? Yeah, Right.

My name is Roxas, and currently I am planing the destruction of ABC. Why would an easy going guy such as myself bother to plot the doom of a crappy television station such as ABC? Well, other than their lack of good entertainment, their commercials. Their god damn commercials that make me want to go out and kill puppies. Every day- every flippin' day- they show this god awful shampoo commercial with this god awful model that looks like the son of the Joker and the Kool-Aid Man, that is if a killer clown randomly started having attractions to a talking glass of fruit punch. This guy has the most inhumanly bright red hair and those ridiculous triangle tattoos under his eyes. If this isn't proof that anybody these days can be a model, I don't know what is. Just before I was about to kill myself watching Desperate House Wives my mother saved me, well, sort of.

"Roxy, dear, come down here, I need to speak with you." my mother said in the sweetest voice she could. I wonder if I should start running now, or just let the Desperate House Wives marathon kill me...? I'll go with run now, When my mom uses the pet nickname she gave me, my 'run for your life while you still can' senses start to tingle.

"Roxas, I locked your windows already and threw away all the sharp objects in your room. You have no choice but to come down here." Oh, she's good. I come down the stairs, mumbling words of hate, which didn't last long. You can't blame me though, my mother could have a love war with a saint and angel with high heels on, she is that much of a caring person. And people ask me why I act emo.

"Yeah mom?"

"Roxas, You know how you haven't seen any of your family in years...?"

No, no, no, no, oh god no!Not him, anything but him! Take away my cable! Take away my food! Take away my skateboard! Anything but having him come for a visit. Anything but S-

"Well, I thought it over and thought it would be a wonderful thing if your cousin Sora came for a visit and-"

Is it too late to go back to the Desperate House Wives marathon?

"No"

"Oh, come on dear, it would be good for you!"

"And how can my sugar high cousin coming to visit breaking all my belongs be good for me?"

"Don't be like that sweetheart, he only broke your bed the last time he came here."

"Yeah, and as he put it 'The bed was trying to eat you in your sleep! But don't worry, I saved you by jumping on it! You can thank me by buying me more candy!' "

"That was years ago, I'm sure he has changed."

"Somehow I doubt that."

"Well, change or not, he is coming here. I brought you into my household and you have no choice but to do what I say. You could still be stuck with those jerks if it wasn't for your father finding you before they did anything to hurt you, which I am thankful for-"

Here we go again, the whole orphan speech. I'm not one to cry over a crappy past, so I hate it when she tries to give me pity. Well, I guess it is what mothers do. My mother, works in a locale flower shop and has always been a mother to everyone in the neighborhood, even the creep who lives down the street who we think is some sort of a dog molester or something of that sort. Anyways, back to my angst filled story. So, when her friend, Cloud, one day left a two year old blue eyed blond boy on her door step, you can only picture the fangirl mood she went into. I am happy I was too young to know what the hell happened to poor dad that day, he was most likely hugged for ten hours straight. So, yeah, Aerith took me in and raised me and since Cloud was the one who found me, I see him as a father. I don't really see him much, he is some sort of big shot body guard for some dumb celebrity, that and he doesn't live with Aerith either. From what she told me, Cloud was far from being romantic and was far from getting time to relax. she told me once-'We went on a date once. ONCE. Poor Cloud just sat there looking into his food as though it was poisoned. It was awkward being at a candle lit scenery with the guy who use to kill bugs for you with a bat, so we both understood when we decided to break up.' So, I live with my mother, Aerith, while my Father, Cloud, is out being all bad ass. Life is good. Still, trying to use the mother card to let my Sugar demon cousin to come over?! Oh, that's low.

"-And you have yet to really talk to any of your real family seeing as Sora is the only one with your blood who we could find and-"

She is still talking?

"-So, like I was saying, a growing boy of 16 like yourself needs the support of your family and-"

Young gowning boy? Is she calling me short..... again?

"-It really would be good for both of you seeing as Sora too has yet to see any other family but you and-"

I think I should stop the nagging machine now.

"Alright, fine, sure, whatever."

"Oh, I knew you would understand! Sora will be so happy!" In return of my forced kindness she hugged me. Oh, life sucks being a teen. "Sora will be here in an hour!"

Wait, rewind. An hour? You mean I won't even have time to throw salt around my room, put up the Demon-No-More charms, and make everything in my room kid proof? Oh, you are evil mother.

"So, in other words, you planed this without really caring of what I thought."

"...Of course not, silly! Now, go clean your room." Oh, I'll get you for this Mother. I'll make you pay! Pay I say, pay! .....Right after I finish cleaning my room. What?! It is starting to smell, don't question me.

I walk up into my room glaring back at my TV that, what do you know, has that same damn prick on. I move my fingers to the off button of my television, but I am stopped. Why won't my hand move? What the.... the room is getting blurry, too. I know, I'll just call for Mom, she'll no what is going on with me. I open my mouth, but no words come out. Before I can think to be terrified, my body falls to the floor and I loose my thought of mind.

"Aerith, do you read me?"

"Yes. Yes, I do."

"Have you finished your part?"

Her voice starts to go weak, the lids of her eyes not seeming to be able to be strong enough to hold its weight, they close. "I have never thought when I died I would be able to become attached to anyone, Cloud. I...I...don't want to do this anymore. I know it is for what is best for Roxas, but-"

"You have no choice, I have no choice, none of have a choice. We must get back his memories, and Sora and the others from his past are the only way."

"....Yes, you are right. I'll keep watching over him like I have for the past years as his guardian angel, but Cloud, what will you do?" She heard a sigh from the other end of the phone.

"I'll-..."

"Cloud? Cloud, are you in here? It's me, Tifa! Cloud, oh Cloud~"

"Crap, not her. I have to go, make sure Roxas stays in the area he is in"

"...Sure." Aerith hangs up the phone, hiding her face into her delicate hands.

"Can you see me?"

"No."

"Do you want to see me?"

"No."

"Do you see me now?"

"I could never see you, you aren't real. I'm not real. Nobody is real. We are all heartless."

"Funny, I don't feel heartless. Do you feel heartless?"

"No, I feel nothing at all."

"Will you let your eyes see me?"

"No, they won't let me. They won't open."

"Will you let my heart see me?"

"No, I do not have one"

"Will you let your mouth speak to me?"

"No, Whatever I say you won't listen to"

"Will you let your ears hear what I have to say?"

"No,Why bother?"

"Will you let me prove you wrong? Will you let me make all your answers to me turn into yes?"

".....Yes...."

My eyes opened to the flashing lights of my television and Oh, look, the son of the Joker and Kool-Aid Man is on, again! Just my luck, and he not only a model for commercials apparently, but an actor too! Whoopdee freakin' doo.

"Well, after getting my third award for my acting talents, I've got to say that my favorite word anymore is yes, it is such a positive word and has gotten me through the challenges as an actor." He grins into the camera, that creep.

"Yes, Well Axel, I'm sure with all your loving fans out there, they will start loving any word that you say."

You want to know what word I love? The one that doesn't come out of that rich pretty boys mouth. I turned off the TV stomping downstairs to my mother who seemed to be less preppy as she usually was, but I ignored that, I was to busy thinking of ways to kill ABC and the idiots they hire. The door bell rang and I knew it was my sugar filled devil of a cousin. Hello world, my name is Roxas and I would like to know why you hate me so.

Last edited by Kristy101xD on Sun Oct 05, 2008 12:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://totalroleplayislannd.forumotion.com
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Can you see me now? (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic, My First FanFic)   Can you see me now? (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic, My First FanFic) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:11 pm

Nagging Mom....sounds like mine....Cool Chapter!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Can you see me now? (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic, My First FanFic)   Can you see me now? (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic, My First FanFic) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:14 pm

cool.
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Can you see me now? (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic, My First FanFic)   Can you see me now? (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic, My First FanFic) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:24 pm

Chapter 2- Is It Just Me, Or Is It Suicidal In Here?

I looked at the door that seemed to be laughing at me. I sighed as I opened the door to my doom, I can already picture my grave stone being marked 'RIP, You idiot'. I raised my eyebrow to my cousin who was giving me I look as if I was dressed up as Mikey Mouse and was about to give him an all payed for trip to trip to Happy Happy Joy Joy Island. Shot me now.

"Roxas!"

What have I ever done to you world?! Is this because I ran over those flowers when I was ridding my skateboard? I'm sorry! I swear I won't do it again! I'll even turn into the flower fairy and force everybody to hug trees, just please make the bad man go away!

"Rooooxxxaaasss!"

"What?! what do you want?"

"Hi Roooooxxxaaasss!"

"Yeah, hi."

"So, Rooooxxxxxaaaaasssss, did ya' miss me?! I missed you!"

"WOULD YOU STOP THAT?!"

"Stop what, Roooooooooxxxxxxxaaaaaaaasssss?"

Oh yeah, Mom was so right about Sora maturing over the years. In fact, Sora has grown up so much that he should go run for the president of mature land.

"Just shut up and come inside, you are scaring my neighbors."

" I think they like me, one even gave me this piece of paper! See!"

"Sora, that is a paper stating if you go near them again, they will sue."

"That is just their way of telling me that I am awesome!" It has only been 1 minute, and I already feel like throwing the closet heavy object at him. I sigh a deep sigh as I lead the sugar demon into my house, up the stairs, and into my once paradise that will most likely be turned into Satin's poker room once Sora comes into it.

"Wow, you sure did change your room. Hey Roxas, why do you hang posters up of guys who wear make up and look suicidal? I wonder how they walk in those jeans, those sure look tight! Hey look, this one looks like a porcupine, and this one-"

"Sora, please do my brain cells a favor by shutting up."

"Awww, you are no fun!"

"Yeah, well, I don't like fun." Sora did his famous pout that even I must admit makes you feel like a worthless piece of crap when he uses it on you. Sora may be annoying as hell, but he is too much of a loving Nazi to hate. I sighed for what seemed like the hundredth time today.

"Look Sora, lets just try not kill ourselves or anybody else in the week that you are staying, Okay?"

"Okay!" He jumped onto my bed and started digging into his bag of items, I twitched when I saw what he pulled out.

"Um....Sora? What the hell is...that?"

"Oh, this? Can't you tell what it is?!" His face lit up with a huge smile lighting up his features. Note to self: Add Sora right under ABC in my evil plan of destruction filled with doom list.

"Sora, if I knew what it was, I wouldn't have asked."

"Guess!" Now, I am a simple man with simple needs. I just want to have a nice bowl of Lucky Charms in the morning, skateboard, and maybe if I have time, find a girl to settle down with who can do all the boring stuff my Mom asks me to do. Instead, I get my cousin who is testing my low temper.

God- 1

Roxas- 0

"Sora, just tell me."

"Awww, being a party pooper again I see. It's a stuffed animal!"

"No, really?!"

"It is! It is!"

God- 2

Roxas- 0

Touche God, touche. I'll get you back for this, you and ABC with your red headed actors!

"Sora, I obviously know it is a stuffed animal, I am asking why you brought it here and why it looks.... like it does."

"Oh, why didn't you just say so?! It's a heartless and I brought it so it wouldn't be lonely." Oh, well that makes so more sense. .....Heartless..... I don't know why, but that name sounds familiar. Oh well, I'm sure I just saw it on some Hot Topic commercial or something.

"Hey, Roxas? When are we going to go somewhere, I'm bored. Are you bored? I sure am!"

"We'll go somewhere if you promise not to not speak for the next ten minutes."

"OKAY! Can we see Kairi?!"

"Sora, a.) I just told you to stop talking and b.) Kairi hates you."

"Can we? Can we?! CAN WE?!"

"....fine..."

"YEAH! Thank you ROOOOOOOOXXXXXXXXAAAAAASSSSSS!"

".......Shut up......"

We walk outside my house as I look back at the stuffed animal stitched with black fabric, yellow beading eyes glowing back at me that send shivers down my spin. Get it together Roxas, it is a stuffed animal for gods sakes! You, man. It, some girly gothic piece of stuffing. Yeah, That's all. It is nothing more than a stuffed animal. Still, I can't help but wonder....

"I could never see you, you aren't real. I'm not real. Nobody is real. We are all heartless."
Back to top Go down
https://totalroleplayislannd.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can you see me now? (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic, My First FanFic)   Can you see me now? (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic, My First FanFic) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can you see me now? (Kingdom Hearts Fanfic, My First FanFic)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Roleplay Island :: Socialization Center :: Television,Movies, Video Games & Books :: Fanfiction-
Jump to: