Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The colledge fanfic

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chulance

Chulance

The colledge fanfic Empty
PostSubject: The colledge fanfic   The colledge fanfic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:09 pm

This will be a fanfic were the users on the board are in colledge give me idea's.

Chulance-Very nice,forgiving,/Heroic personality
Kristy- cheerleader/alwasy positive and preppy
Brandon-A jock.
Andy-Mean Rich kid
Blossom- Shy girl
Rossei-Fearful/easily saddened/physically weak
Vince-/friendly/author
Tyler-lazy/very smart
Zane-mysterious/criminal like
Lloyd-the manipulative one

Last edited by Chulance on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:45 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: The colledge fanfic   The colledge fanfic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:18 pm

Well, do you want it to be real life, or have Si-Fi in it like aliens, robots, powers, and so on?
Back to top Go down
https://totalroleplayislannd.forumotion.com
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: The colledge fanfic   The colledge fanfic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:24 pm

I will ad sci fi eleemtns such as robots.
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: The colledge fanfic   The colledge fanfic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:36 pm

Alright, than try to make it seem normal at first, but then later on try to add somebody who messes with that calmness. A villain who is new to the school who works in secret could work.
Back to top Go down
https://totalroleplayislannd.forumotion.com
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: The colledge fanfic   The colledge fanfic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:38 pm

Well I myself will be an influence on the plot.I made kristy into a cheerleader. A villian sounds good.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: The colledge fanfic   The colledge fanfic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:03 am

I'm not in it!? GRRRRR.....
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: The colledge fanfic   The colledge fanfic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 9:46 am

Yes you are.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: The colledge fanfic   The colledge fanfic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:01 am

When's the first chapter coming?
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: The colledge fanfic   The colledge fanfic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:03 am

I'm writing it later today.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: The colledge fanfic   The colledge fanfic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:34 pm

Episode 1 Arrival

It was a beautiful day a nice blue sky and shining yellow sun.The first day of College would begin at Tego University. The sun shined brightly as cars began to pull up in front of Tego university. A beautiful girl with Brown hair stepped out a bright green car with a dent on the left window in the front on the right side of the vehicle. She had pure white teeth and mildly tanish skin. She was wearing brown pants and a grey short sleeved T shirt. She began humming a light tune and opened the trunk of her car pulling out some bags. She was struggling to get them out eventually she did she took a deep breath and began pulling her bags through the front entrance of Tego university.

Once Inside she saw a vending machine she pulled a dollar out her purse and got a soda and a bag of chips. She smiled happily.”This should be a delicious dinner “She said with a wide smile on her fist she opened the bag of chips sitting on a brown couch near the vending machine made of pure leather. She finished eating her chips and fell asleep on the couch as she the soda she was holding poured on her face. The can eventually slipped out her hand hitting her in the forehead she awakened angry at herself. ”oh Kristy what have you don’t know! The girl said as she realized there was no way to wipe the soda of her clothes.

Meanwhile A second teenager walked towards the entrance to the college. He had a big smile on his face right when he was entering another teenager ran past him entering the Tego university. The teenager sighed entering Tego.

Hours later other Teenagers had arrived many holding back there laughter from seeing Kristy covered in soda. Kristy was embarrassed at what happened eventually a Man walked out. It was the Principle. Who made a fake coughing noise to get the teenager’s attention. “I am Will and I am your principle now go to the front desk to get a room and a roommate.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: The colledge fanfic   The colledge fanfic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:26 am

Episode 2 Roommates
Kristy approached the desk her sweet soda scent starting to attract flies The lady looked at her sighing.”A future class clown I see..” Kristy frowned “It wasn’t me It was an accident!” She yelled! Despite the fact that the the lady had watched Kristy when she walked in she still thought she was a future class clown. Kristy sighed holding her bags tightly as the Lady typed something in a computer She looked at Kristy.”You’ll be roommates with Rossie on floor 3 “ The lady handed Kristy a key to her room.

Kristy held her bags and began walking to the elevator towards other Students who laughe.One teenager walked in smiling approaching the teacher’s desk he had spiky black hair and got a key.”Wow this will be so much fun! The lady looked at him “well your enthusiastic that’s good now get out of my face.” The teenager smiled walking over to Kristy-“Wow I smell soda” The foolishly naïve teenager thinking Kristy tasted like soda licked her. Kristy was aghast jumping back dropping her bags.

Kristy slapped the teenager and cried ”Ow my hand hurts “ The teenager frowned you don’t taste like soda! She was shocked as to how her hand got hurt when she slapped him. “I really need more excersice” She thought.”who are you? The teenager looked at her I’m Chulance

Kristy looked at Chulance “well I’m Kristy and your strange! Chulance was mad”my name isn’t strange its Chulance He went in the elevator. A teenager with brown hair approached kristy picking up her bags from her. Kristy smiled”thanks” The teenager nodded”Your welcome I;m Brandon but I like to be called bran for short” Kristy nodded not really listening at him staring into his blue eyes. Bran was waving his hand in in front of her-“Hello…..” She reclaimed her sense “I’m kristy thanks” She walked in the elevator and began thinking about Bran.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The colledge fanfic   The colledge fanfic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The colledge fanfic
Page 1 of 1