Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom Hearts rpg

Go down 
+2
Chulance
Roxy my Soxy
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:21 am

Name: Noctis

Alias: The Broken Angel

Species: Nobody

Allegiance: Darkness

Weight: 190 lbs.

Height: 6'2”

Other Noticeable Features: He has a tattoo on each forearm. On the right, it says "Life" when someone else reads it, but when he reads it, it says “Death”. On the left, it says “Love” when someone else reads it, but when he reads it, it says “Fate”. Both of the tattoos are written in Gothique and are written in a special way where those four words can be shown at different views. There is a tribal tattoo of angel wings on his back.

Personality: Noctis has the demeanor and wisdom of a man far older than himself, due to his prolific lineage and mantle of station as a respected keyblade master. His exploits have given him an attitude far removed from most others, and he understands things in more abstract and philosophical terms. He adopts a tranquil nature, much akin to water; free flowing most of the time, but unforgiving and crushing when roused.

Physical Appearance:
Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Medium_final-fantasy-versus-xiii-1.3

Power: Noctis' eyes turn neon red when he enters a fight. He wields a number of different keyblades and can even induce them (telekinetically or otherwise) to independently move in the air to form a whirling crystal barrier around himself. He also has the power of instantaneous teleportation. His physical features seem to change depending on his actions, as his eye color turns red when holding his keyblade and his hair flashes white when teleporting. He can also use magic, like Firaga, Blizzaga, Thundaga, Curaga, Graviga, Aeroga, and Stopga. He can also cross to the darkness which increases power, but lowers the amount of stamina and health.

Keyblade(s): Dark Angel
Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 DarkAngel

World: The World That Never Was

Other Keyblades (Ones that circle around him to make barrier.):
Reaper's Hand
Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Reaper__s_Hand_by_suburbbum
Sparda's Legacy
Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Sparda__s_Legacy_by_suburbbum
Halted Dusk
Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Halted_Dusk_by_suburbbum
Ancient Keyblade
Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Ancient_by_suburbbum
Colossus
Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Colossus_by_suburbbum
Trident
Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Tiida_by_suburbbum
Sora's Key
Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Sora__s_New_Keyblade_by_suburbbum
Prominence
Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Prominence_by_suburbbum
Soul Calibur
Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Soul_calibur_keyblade_by_suburbbum
Energized
Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Energy_sword_keyblade_by_suburbbum
Melody
Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Melody_by_suburbbum
Sovereign Hearts
Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 SovereignHearts
Singothic
Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Singothic
Scars of Time
Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 ScarsofTime
Save the Kingdom
Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 SavetheKingdom
Divine Oblivion
Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 OblivionDivine
Revival
Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Revival
Roxas' Key
Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Roxas
Junon
Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Junon
Nobody Key
Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 __Keyblade___Design_____by_revzakuroplague

Last edited by r3173mpt10n on Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:52 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:48 am

(SOUL CALIBUR THERE'S A SOUL CALIBUR SWORD IN THIS GAME........WHY DONT PEOPLE TELL ME THESE THINGS!!!!!!!!)
Name: Natsumi (Means Summer in Japenese)
Race: Nobody (But still unknown to her)
Looks: Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Sword-2
Alliances: Noknown for now....(So that means one of you guys get to make her choose which side she wants to be on.....)
Weapon: Sword
Magic: Unknown for now....
Home Land: Twilight Town
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:18 am

Name: Leila
Race: Unknown
Looks: Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 L_9db6ce0b16638a73169407d973a5aa00
Alliance: Darkness (Rawr >:] )
Weapon: None
Magic: Dark magic and 'healing' abilities.
Home World: Halloween Town (I loved that level)
Back to top Go down
https://totalroleplayislannd.forumotion.com
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:51 am

The World That Never Was

Noctis was standing at the top of Memory Tower. Two shadowy figures approached him and one put a hand on his shoulder.

"You sure are a hard guy to track down.", said Zexion.

"Yeah, no kidding.", said Axel.

A heartless snuck up behind them and lunged towards Axel. Noctis quickly thrust his hand and grabbed the little heartless' face.

'You should be more careful.", said Noctis as he crushed it and absorbed it's powers. "You must be here for a good reason...What do you want?"

"Master Xeanhort doesn't want anymore people to be after Kingdom Hearts.", said Zexion.

"You mean we have more nobodies?", asked Noctis.

"Probably, but we can't tell for sure if she is a nobody or not. We'd like you to investigate. Are you up for it?", asked Axel.

"I'll make haste.", said Noctis.

He was about to jump off of the memory tower, until a hand grabbed his shoulder.

"She's at-", said Axel.

"Halloween Town. Yes, I know.", said Noctis.

He jumped off and went into a free fall.

"I hate it when he does that.", said Axel and Zexion agreed as they fell into the shadows.

During his free fall, a few heartless were free falling trying to catch up to him. Noctis opened his right hand and a keyblade materialized in his hand hand. He held it inversely, so the blade was facing down instead of the normal up. He threw his keyblade and it lodged into the side of Memory Tower. The heartless fell to their death, and Noctis teleported onto his keyblade. More heartless came out of the building walls and Noctis held out his right hand. A bunch of lightning hit all of the heartless all around him and he grabbed onto his keyblade handle.

He pulled it out and went back into free fall. There was a mob of heartless down there and an open spot on the ground. He closed his eyes and a dark hole opened. He fell into it and it closed as soon as he was through. Another portal opened up and he ended up on top of the roof of the well in the Halloween Town Square.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Halloween Town

Noctis looked around for anything suspicious when Jack Skellington came up to him.

"Hey there, stranger! Welcome to Halloween Town, where it is Halloween all of the time!", said Jack.

Noctis nodded and looked around some more.

"Are you looking for something, stranger?", asked Jack.

"Yes, and the name is Noctis.", he replied.
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:10 pm

Leila watched as the young 'children' ran around the graveyards of Halloween town questioning how she had gotten here of all places. Everybody here had bones popping out of their bodies, snow white skin, and other things that she did not. She just had a normal body and for some reason that angered her.

Leila: Well, I guess that doesn't matter now. What does however is that so called king....
Back to top Go down
https://totalroleplayislannd.forumotion.com
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:08 pm

The World That Never Was

Roxas sighed and opned a dark portal.

"I must go see him." He stated simpley. He pulled his hood up and arrived at Destiny Island a few seconds later.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:10 pm

Hollow bastion
Jafar looked at CRisitna"well who are you?
Destiny island
Sora jumped back seeing Roxas"you"...
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:14 pm

Twightlight Town

Natsumi walks around and hangs out with her friends. Why does it feel different...like I'm not suppose to be here...like I'm suppose to be in some strage world not t=in this place.....Where is all of this stragly coming from?...

In the Hunted house

Namine was drawing parts of Natsumi's memory when she was whole...... Hope this works...I need to get Roxas or Sora help...
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:16 pm

*Sora looks for karia*
Sora:kirai come here quick!
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:20 pm

Destiny Island

"Sora..." Roxas knew there was no need for his hood, but he continued to keep it on. He had yet to summon his keyblades, but he knew Sora would give him a cold welcome.

Hollow Bastion

Cristan turned around.
"Whats it to you?" Just then, a shadow heartless came up and jumped at Jafar. Cristian slashed through it, freeing its heart. "You have to be more careful out here pops, or else you will end up like one of them."
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:24 pm

Destiny island
Sora:why are you here tell me!

Hollow bastion
jafar laughed."listen kid do you want to leave this place?
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:35 pm

Destiny Island

"Don't worry, I have no means to hurt you or your friends..... Its just..." He stopped and looked down, he ran his hand up his cloak and pulled his hood down. The Nobody looked at his other. "Sora.."

Hollow Bastion

"Seing other worlds is great, but Hollow Bastion is my home. I don't think I could just leave it."
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:39 pm

Destiny Island

Chulance wrote:
*Sora looks for karia*
Sora:kirai come here quick!
Kairi came. "Here...." Looks at Sora. "..."

Last edited by Blossom on Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:40 pm

Sora:...what..*looks at kairia pointing at Roxas*
Jafar:oh just a temporary trip would you like to come?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:41 pm

Chulance wrote:
Sora:...what..*looks at kairia pointing at Roxas*
Jafar:oh just a temporary trip would you like to come?
Kairi : Nothing....
(She's not pointing at Roxas ?_____?)
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:44 pm

(I meant sora was looking at karia as he pointed at Roxas*
Sora ignoring Roxas"so were all back on the island"
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:45 pm

Hollow Bastion

"Fine." Cristian knew in his heart that he would want to go to other worlds. Hollow Bastion was great, but this was a once in a life time chance.

Destiny Island

Roxas stood still, sorrow in his eyes. Despite not having 'real' feelings, he could still express them. Without warning Marluxia came from the side slashing at Sora with his scythe.

"W-what are you doing!" Roxas yelled at the pink haired nobody.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:53 pm

Hollow Bastion
*Jafar smiled clapping his hands to create a giant puff of smoke teleporting Crisitan to halloween town*
Jafar:our first world to visit is this one!

Hercules
Jake:I will make sure the greek gods know I'm a hero!

*Sora coughed out blood falling to the ground
Goofy-gorsh! *he charged marulxia with his shiled*
Donald ran inside the gumi ship where Sora had left hsi keyblade he handed it to Sora
Donald-*looks at roxas*you!
Sora:so is this some sneak attack Xemnas is dead!
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:58 pm

Destiny Island

Marluxia caused a wall of vines to rise between him and Goofy.

"What are you doing Marluxia!" Roxas yelled, to think that he was used by the Graceful Assassin. Without thinking Roxas summoned his keyblades and looked at Marluxia.

"Roxas, Roxas, Roxas. You know if you attack me, Xemnas will turn you into a dusk." Roxas knew this was the truth, he could not do anything to harm Marluxia, however he wanted to help Sora.

Holloween Town

Cristan looked at himself, his clothing had not changed but his skin looked more pale. He now had a scar running down his right eye.

"What is this place?"
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:01 pm

Destiny island

Goof-gorsh!Help!
Sora-fire! He shot a blast of fire at the vinces marluxia summoned.
Donald used hsi wand firing thudner at the vinces.
Donald-we'll stop you!

Haloween town
Jafar:another world a of course so you fight heartless?
(question pete was able to summon heartless in multiple worlds can jafar do the same?)
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:08 pm

Destiny Island

Marlxia smiled and grew vines under the feet of Sora and Donald, attempting to grab them.

"Marluxia stop!" Roxas yelled, Roxas suddenly charged at Marluxia. He slashed at the pink haired nobody. Marluxia blocked the attack with his scythe.

"Traitor!" Marluxia yelled with a laugh. "Rethink your motive Roxas."

Holloween Town

"Yeah. I guess I do." Cristian said, looking down at his keyblade.

(Sure, but I am making a new rule about that so check my very first post for information)
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:16 pm

Destiny island

Sora jumped at marluxia donald wasnt as lucky and was grabbed by the vines.
Sora:I'll stop you!

Jafar:good there's some in halloween town.
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:04 pm

Noctis walked around looking curiously at the ominous tombstones. It had some weird letters all jumbled up and inscribed into the stones.

"Strange...", said Noctis quietly.

He heard footsteps nearby and stepped behind a tree to see her standing there.
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 12:47 am

Holloween Town

"Good..."

Destiny Island

Marluxia smirked. Without thinking Roxas ran at him, tackling him to the ground. Roxas then opned a dark portal to the world that never was, looking back at Sora before he went in it.

"I am sorry." Roxas stated simpley.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:52 am

Holloween town
jafar:yes there some in the graveyard anyway I'm getting some food you want any?

Destiny island
Sora:wait dont leave!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts rpg
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next