Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom Hearts rpg

Go down 
+2
Chulance
Roxy my Soxy
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:49 pm

Nifty huh? Its a Kingdom Hearts (Aka the Ultimate ownzer of video games) RPG! Simple rules you need to follow.

1. Never ever godmod. I will kick you out of the rpg if you do that
2. Please explain your actions when in fights and stuff like that
3. You are only allowed two canon characters and one custom
4. You can have characters that were not in the game, but they must be Disney or Final Fantasy.

Name:
Race: (Human, Heartless, Nobody. Remember that even as a heartless or a nobody, your character can still look human like Ansem or the Organization.)
Looks: Picture please :D
Alliance: Darkness or Light
Weapon: No keyblades for custom characters unless you get my permission
Magic: No dark powers unless your character is associated with darkness
Home World: (You know the ones right?)

I am going to be Roxas and Marluxia, and my OC is being posted in my next post

:EDIT: I should have said this before, but people who control Keyblades (Currently Roxas, Sora and Christian) are allowed to control heartless as NPC's. Also people from the dark side may control heartless from their respected worlds, but in no other. Only the main three villans (Currently only Jafar, others must prove themselves) Can control heartless in other worlds.

Last edited by Bran Muffin on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:56 pm

I will be Sora and Jafar.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:56 pm

I wanna be Naimne and Kairi! and I'll make a character later....
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:58 pm

Name:Jake
Race: Human.)
Looks: (I dont know how to post pics sorry) He wears blue jeans and white t shirt.
Alliance: darkness
Weapon: golden blade
Magic: wheather magic being realated to poseidon.
Home World: Hercules
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:58 pm

Name: Christian
Race: Human
Looks: Kingdom Hearts rpg Anime215
Alliance: Light
Weapon: Kingdom Hearts rpg 150px-Aqua27s_Keyblade Unnamed Keyblade. This Keyblade is lacking a keychain, making Christian think it is a fake. It came to him one day when he was fighting off a group of heartless.
Magic: Firaga, Blizzard, Thunder. He has Practiced with fire magic ever since he was a child, that is the reason he is so advanced in it.
Home World: Hollow Bastion
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:59 pm

Your approved Chu. We will start in a minute once Blossom makes her character
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:05 pm

okay
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:18 pm

(You know what, lets just start it now and other people can come in once they create their characters. Also yet another rule, but since everyone is going to have more the one character, please sepearete the worlds with a line and then the name of the worl below the line. I will demonstrate what I mean in my post)

Hollow Bastion

Cristian walked around Hollow bastion aimlessly, the cool breeze lifted his black hair slightly. It was such a boring day, the towns defense system had taken care of just about all the heartless and Cristian was lucky to come across one or two in an hour. But it was the first time Hollow Bastion had been at peace in months, but still Cristian was enjoying taking care of the heartless that dared come into this world.

The World That Never Was

Roxas stood out in the square of Memory Skyscraper, killing all the Neoshadow heartless that got in his way. He slashed through the body of a heartless with one quick motion with his Oathkeeper Keyblade. Marluxia sat and watched the young blonde kill the heartless, not wanting to get his own hands dirty.
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:23 pm

Who can i have without taking time to make someone yet...
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:29 pm

Well thers Leonheart Squall (Squall) From Final Fintasy, or Cloud Strife or just about any final fantasy character.
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:37 pm

how about Tidus in FF X
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:39 pm

Yeah you can be him, but in Kingdom Hearts he is younger then in FF X. He is about 14 or 15 in Kingdom hearts.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:42 pm

(Can sora be on destiny island?)
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:45 pm

(Sure, it can pick up where Kingdom hearts two left off, where Sora and friends are on Destiny Island again. But only No one has died yet, like Marluxia and Roxas is still a being.)
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:53 pm

(cool0
Destiny island
Sora:So were back *reads note from end of KH2* So there is a portal to other dimensions in the cave!
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:04 pm

The World That Never Was

"Roxas, those dreams about Sora. Are they still coming to you?" Marluxia looked at the young blonde.

"Yeah, I don't know why. I guess it was not good enough for me to just see him." Roxas frowned. He had taken out every single heartless in the area.
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:07 pm

I call Zexion, but I'll make my character in a sec.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Chulance

Chulance

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:12 pm

(Can i control donald and goofy till somone claims them please)
*Sora goes in the cave finding the gummi shop8
Sora-Riku ! Kairi help me move this!
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:13 pm

(Zexion is yours, and I guess until someone claims them)

Hollow Bastion

Cristian slashed through a shadow heartless with his keyblade. He smirked at his fallen enemy. He had gone into a more infested part of Hollow Bastion in hopes of finding more heartless, and he had done what he had hoped for.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:18 pm

(thanks)
Agrabah
Jafar walked through the street teleproting to hollow bastion
Hollow bastion
Jafar sighed"Were is that meddlesome Sora"

Destiny island
Sora begins pushing the gummi ship out the cave when Donald and Goffy came out
Donald-were back
Goofy-gorsh that was a good nap*laughs*
Sora-hey guys yoru here too Yes!
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:24 pm

Hollow Bastion

Cristian got a strange feeling, like a great evil. Something more then a normal heartless or nobody. He quickly ran to where he could feel the presence coming from, and he saw a man he had never seen in Hollow Bastion before. Cristian gripped his keyblade in one hand and walked a few feet, he was now about 7 feet away from Jafar.

"Hey you, what are you doing in Hollow Bastion? I have never seen you around here before." Cristian gave Jafar a menacing look.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:52 pm

Hollow Bastion
jafar smiled sinsiteraly"oh I'm just a person taking a stroll..."
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:03 pm

I'd also like to claim Axel, if you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:38 pm

Wait, hold the banana phone! Does this mean I can have Bell because she was in Kingdom Hearts, aka my favorite Disney princess of all time who is the smex?! o___o
Back to top Go down
https://totalroleplayislannd.forumotion.com
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:39 pm

Probably yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kingdom Hearts rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts rpg   Kingdom Hearts rpg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts rpg
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next