Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars

Go down 
3 posters

What was your favorite Kingdom Hearts?
Kingdom Hearts
Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Vote_lcap0%Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kingdom Hearts II
Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Vote_lcap75%Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Vote_rcap
 75% [ 3 ]
Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II the same.
Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Vote_lcap25%Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II blows.
Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Vote_lcap0%Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What the hell is Kingdom Hearts?!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars   Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:18 am

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Banner

Plot: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars is a prequel to the first Kingdom Hearts, taking place ten years prior, and focusing on the story of knights that wielded Keyblades before the series' main protagonist Sora. The battles will take place in various Disney-themed worlds both new and old, and will reflect the time difference between this game and the previous Kingdom Hearts games. For example, a younger Hercules at the Olympus Coliseum. The story revolves around Keyblade apprentices in search of a missing Keyblade master, Master Xehanort, and his apprentice. Maleficent is the main antagonist. She causes a great disaster involving the Heartless which results in Master Xehanort and his apprentice's disappearance. There are two sides that will determine the fate of Kingdom Hearts. Which one will you be on?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

The two factions are the "Eques", which is "Knights" in Latin, and the "Heartless".

Rules are here. They are unwritten, but everyone should know what they are. If not, don't hesitate to ask.

Worlds are the same as Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II. There is also a Castle Oblivion, but we'll just say that it is empty at the moment and no Nobodies exist at this point.

Note: They can wield a numerous amount of types of weapons. There is a two character creation limit, but you can pick any Disney character you'd like to be. The maximum is two and since this is ten years prior to the original Kingdom Hearts, those selected characters must be younger than normal. There are no nobodies in here, but if you do choose "Heartless" as your "Allegiance", then you will be able to be like Riku when he was consumed by the darkness.

Character Template-

Name: What is his/her name?

Alias: Are they known by a nickname?

Allegiance: Are they an "Eques" or a "Heartless"?

Weight: How much do they weigh?

Height: How tall are they?

Other Noticeable Features: Does anything else about them stand out?

Personality: What are they like?

Physical Appearance: What do they look like? Please provide an image if possible, but descriptions are fine.

Power: What types of magic have they mastered?

Keyblade(s): What kind of weapon(s) does he/she wield? It can be a Keyblade or other.

World: What world will he/she be from?

Remember to abide by the unwritten rules and have fun.

-Andy Boo

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Banner
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars   Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 1:30 am

Name: Noctis

Alias: Storm

Allegiance: Eques

Weight: 190 lbs.

Height: 6'2”

Other Noticeable Features: He has a tattoo on each forearm. On the right, it says "Life" when someone else reads it, but when he reads it, it says “Death”. On the left, it says “Love” when someone else reads it, but when he reads it, it says “Fate”. Both of the tattoos are written in Gothique and are written in a special way where those four words can be shown at different views. There is a tribal tattoo of angel wings on his back.

Personality: Noctis has the demeanor and wisdom of a man far older than himself, due to his prolific lineage and mantle of station as a respected keyblade master. His exploits have given him an attitude far removed from most others, and he understands things in more abstract and philosophical terms. He adopts a tranquil nature, much akin to water; free flowing most of the time, but unforgiving and crushing when roused.

Physical Appearance: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Medium_final-fantasy-versus-xiii-1.3

Power: Noctis' eyes turn neon red when he enters a fight. He wields a number of different keyblades and can even induce them (telekinetically or otherwise) to independently move in the air to form a whirling crystal barrier around himself. He also has the power of instantaneous teleportation. His physical features seem to change depending on his actions, as his eye color turns red when holding his keyblade and his hair flashes white when teleporting. He can also use magic, mainly Blizzaga and Thundaga.

Keyblade(s): Key of Time
Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Ancient_by_suburbbum

Key of Eternity
Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Tiida_by_suburbbum

Reaper's Hand
Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Reaper__s_Hand_by_suburbbum

Sora's Key
Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Sora__s_New_Keyblade_by_suburbbum

Key of the Faceless
Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars __Keyblade___Design_____by_revzakuroplague

World: The World That Never Was
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars   Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 9:49 am

Question can we use people like Aqua? and can we use disney characters?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars   Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 10:34 am

Name: Candacy

Alias: Ani, Canada (Weird nickname @___@), or Candy

Allegiance: Eques

Weight: 112

Height: 5'3

Other Noticeable Features: She has a tatto one each side one with "Princess" on the right and "Ani" on the left. "Ani" has been written in unknown laungage. "Princess" is written in the same language. "Princess" Has hearts around it while *Ani* has multiply colors in it.

Personality: Candacy is a shy, sweet, and all around fun! But when she gets in a fight she turns into Ani. Ani is a hard headed, thinks before acts, tomboyish kind of girl.

Physical Appearance: Candacy: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars 1179700807_PurpleHair
Ani: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars 0000zzzz

Power: She master Healing from her parents. She still learning fire though...

Keyblade(s): Saw RingBlade: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Ring_blade_14inch
Diamond RingBlade: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars 4199VERHXWL._SL500_AA280_
Aiselne Drossel (AKA Tira's RingBlade): Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars SoulCaliburIII-TirasAiselneDrosselRingBladeVideoGame

World: Hallow Bastin
(Did I do this wrong?)
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars   Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:28 pm

(Those three knights are up for grabs to. Ven, Aqua, and the other one. Also, read the thing I posted at the very top for the answer to your second question, Chulance. Blossom, your characters are approved. :D )
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars   Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:31 pm

(Right um I was saying that Candacy have 2 different personalilties and looks....Oh I'm going to make a new character now....All I gotta do is think of an weapon.....)
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars   Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:41 pm

so we can have two created characters and two disney characters or just two in total?If we can only have two in total I want Ven and chaos
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars   Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:48 pm

(Two of each. So in total, the max you can have is four characters.)
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars   Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:53 pm

Well can we start know?
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars   Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 7:59 pm

(You can if you want to, but I have some homework, so I don't think I'll be able to post today.)
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars   Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:20 pm

(I dont want ven.I'll use mickey and chaos*
Mickey:I love the abilties I got from yen side

Chaso flew around agrabah
Chaos:life needs to be fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars   Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars
Page 1 of 1