Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Note New York Chase RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:08 pm

Ezekiel: Why would I help YOU?
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:11 pm

*Light smiles*
Light: For fun maybe have you heard of somone impersenating L
(we need andy here!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:13 pm

Ezekiel: Yea, you for 6 years!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:17 pm

*Light sighs*
Light :Listen to me there's a threat to me and why do you dislike me exactly?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:19 pm

Ezekiel: Because you killed L and that was soupposed to be me who killed him!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:22 pm

*Light smiled*
Light:I didnt kill L a shinigami named Rem did. and besides you want to kill L? Well than why dont we destory whammy house?

(can we do something with our dead characters in heaven or hell or can eddie but nothinness?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:27 pm

(Nothingness)

Ezekiel: If I killed the greatest dectective in the world then I would be closer to being L and if I killed Near, Mello and Matt then I am L but you becoming L got in the way of that! I just have to kill you and then Matt! Part of the plan!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:33 pm

*Eddie watched the events not moving being nothingness*
Light:what if i resign my status as L and give it to you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:41 pm

Ezekiel: You can't just give it to me, it would go to Matt since he is 3rd and I am 4th
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:44 pm

*Light smies*
Light-we kill matt than you become the new L and we purify the planet and kill the imposter
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:49 pm

Ezekiel: Sounds good to me! But we don't know his name!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:56 pm

Light-together we can discover it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:02 pm

Ezekiel: Yea (And then when I don't need you anymore I will get rid of you!) So truce?

( ) Means its in his mind btw
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:03 pm

Light-Yes so i can send you soem money if you want...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 8:09 pm

Ezekiel: I got lots of money and connections to which I am not going to tell about
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:30 pm

*Light nods*
Light:sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:36 pm

Ezekiel: So how are we going to eliminate Matt?
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:40 pm

*Light smiled*
Light-we get him to kill himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:42 pm

Ezekiel: How do we do that?
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:45 pm

*Light smiled*
Light-we torture him mentally...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:48 pm

Ezekiel: Good idea! Im listening....
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:50 pm

*Light*
light:we hire a girl to fall in love with him her name is taylor werethow after he's in love we lead him into a trap but we dont kill the girl yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:56 pm

Ezekiel: I see but we can't make someone fall in love with someone else with the Death Note
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 10:58 pm

*Light smiles*
Light-we manipulate his emotions
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:01 pm

Ezekiel: Well in Whammys House we were trained to not fall in love with someone....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note New York Chase RPG
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next