Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Note New York Chase RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage

Death Note New York Chase RPG Empty
PostSubject: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:43 pm

This is the continued New York Chase, if you have read and been in the one on TV.com then you will know what it is

Last edited by Matt pwns on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:45 pm

I'm light and my cast. I have a new character
Name-miheal dunza
age-34
race-Angel
Bio-He was one of shinigami who rebelled against the king and got turned into an angel and now he plans to influence the human world
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:47 pm

(Sry that won't due, original rules only unless I approve of it lets continue from where we left off)
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:50 pm

(cant we have a saga that involves heaven please!)
*Light told matt's character to get on the plane*

A:I knew it was a trap jackie are you okay
Jackie-*is unconscious bleeding* barely....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:00 pm

(No)

Ezekiel: No just get on the plane and head back to New York!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:02 pm

*Light smiled*
Light- actually I'm returning to Japan meet me in Japan where we can have a final battle no shinigami powers none!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:21 pm

Ezekiel: Haha! Im no fool! I need to make sure that you have no shinigami powers that will be at least a month from today!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:22 pm

*Light smiled*
Light:i dont see the trickery even if i was a shinigami I cant kill you except with a death note in that form you hhave my word *
(Ps light is speaking with his shinigami voice)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:29 pm

Ezekiel: I went to whammys house and I am not an idiot like Near and Mello were so you will have to lose the shinigami form and meet me in New York again in one month so we can settle things!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:32 pm

*Light sighs*
Light-I wont give up my shinigami form permenatly temporarily when we meet i will be human we willl each be allowed 1 sheet of death note paper and we cant kill each other directly physical contact is aloud but no other weapons use your resources avalible resources.If you disobey the rules I will regain my powers*writes on a death note contract*

(death note contract if one person breaks the rules the challange is over automatically)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:44 pm

Ezekiel: One month from now at New York is where it is well during the time I might as well play the game smart.... *Hangs up*
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:46 pm

*Light becomes a shinigami and fiies on top of a skycrape*
Light-I'll need to kill the rebillion.*flies around the world*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:53 pm

(Even a Shinigami has limits you know)

Teru: *Driving around in his car when a whole bunch of cops pull him over*

Cops: Get out of the car!

Teru: *Gets out* Officers what did I do?-

Cops: *Shoots a bunch of bullets killing Teru and then they die*

Ezekiel: Heh Heh killing Light's best man easyest trick in the book! *Looks at his Death Note saying:

Dana Ashford

Skyler Devent

Jayson Johnson

Geoffory Furguson

will die after shooting Teru Mikami at 9: 39 PM causing him to die as well at Carl ave in Washington D.C*

Ezekiel: All I had to do was look up files and that was it!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:47 pm

(I had light say that like he cant kill anyone in shinigami form except with a death note)(why would cops kill kira's right hand man when on the news light announced teru was a hero... lol)

*Light calls Jackie and A*
Light-it seems you are targets of the Devil's wrath I am kira and I will help.
a-sure
Jackie-NOOOOOOO! I'm loyal to my friends!
A knocked Jackie out with a punch driving the car to a destination Light told him off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:49 pm

(Because he used the death note to kill Teru with the cops amd have them die and how did Light know about Jackie and A?)

Ezekiel: This is gonna be a easy win!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:59 pm

(actually i dont want light to know about A and jackie but A knocked out jackie and left)
*Light drank tea*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:12 pm

*A news broadcasts about Teru's death*
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:43 pm

*Light sighs*(let's timeskip and let's say misa is pregnent)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:46 pm

(We can't timeskip yet, Light and Ezekiel are genius's battling it out so there needs to be stratigy because it wouldn't be Death Note without it)
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:54 pm

(fine)
Light is eating
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:56 pm

(Shouldn't he be coming up with something?)

Ezekiel: This is one of the best plans I could come with!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:22 pm

(He needs to eat)
Light smiles getting members of the Ka to come to a dinner.
Tim-this is delicosu*calls matt*Come it's safe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:31 pm

Matt: *Walks in* *Thinking: There he is!*
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 9:57 pm

*Light smiles*
Light-hello friend
*Tim held a gun under the table A was driving to the dinner Jackie awakening*
Jackie-he betrayed me!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 10:03 pm

Matt: So I hear you have beef with Epillsion.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note New York Chase RPG
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next