Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Death Note New York Chase RPG

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Chulance

Chulance

Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 9:32 am

* Light nods*
Light:i am returnign to Japan*gives matt money*come with me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:39 pm

(Its going to be in New York hence the name)

Matt: Japan?
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:43 pm

(He's going to Japan breifly)
Light: I have buisness there to finish I will stay in the states
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:48 pm

Matt: What business?

(What about Jackie?)
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:56 pm

*Jackie was angry walking to a hospital*
light:I cant tell you.. anyway I have some questions why are you trying t oget rid of me what am I doing wrong?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:01 pm

Matt: Because the worlds justice is at its most fine and killing criminals have only made you one on top of that you killed the innosent!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:12 pm

*Light simply stared at matt sighing*
Light:I have not killed innocent ever....

Last edited by Matt pwns on Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:15 pm

Matt: You killed L, Near and Mello
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:49 pm

*Light looks at him*
Light: you can put me on a lieing machine if you wish but i never killed L. Mello and near commited crimes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 2:56 pm

Matt: Yes you did and no they didn't
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:51 pm

*Light sighs*
Light:they did!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 5:52 pm

Matt: No they weren't they were trying to stop the chaos, why are you not a shinigami right now?
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:25 pm

*Light looks at Matt*
Light:dont know you say I'm bad let me show you how wrong you are.*becomes a shinigami and grabs Matt flying him on top of a building light becomes human*
Light:do you here screams of pain? Do you see death and destruction no but know I must fufill my destiny and do what i intended to do in the first place save Japan.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:33 pm

Matt: Its not your place to say what is right or wrong

(I thought he signed a contract and can't be a shinigami for now)
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:35 pm

(Yeah the contract is suppose to last for a month starting the next day)
Light:look Matt i thought i would like to tell you I will loose my shinigami powers at midnight *becomes shinigami and flies matt back to the ground*
Light:Think about something the world is a great place know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:37 pm

Ezekiel: *Calls Light*
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:40 pm

Light answers his phone"Hello

A drove his car through the street it was very unpleassant He called Tim
Tim:Hello?
A:KListen Tim Eddie menfo was killed he was my cousin he was insane now your his brother I broke hacked a computer laptop and I'll turn you in to this kira if you dont do me a favor
Tim-what is it....
A:Kill jake remolds and his brother Jackie or else your done for oh and kill*texts him a picture of ezekeil*
Tim-okay *walks to his car and gets in driving towards the area A is*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:44 pm

(Ezekiel has no photo as he was in whammys house and when he went out her burned them all also A never got a photo of him)

Ezekiel: Hello, right now I am in the beutiful streets of Tokyo and I was just thinking would it be a shame if something were to blow up? *Lying but sounding like its true*
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:45 pm

(okay well than tim is coming to meet A downtown forget the photo part)
*Light smiled*
Light:that would be bad indeed....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:48 pm

Ezekiel: And it just may happen you know!

(He is using a phone that cannot be traced btw)
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:51 pm

*Light nods*
Light:It will be sad but I will save Japan
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 6:54 pm

Ezekiel: If you enter japan your mother and sister will die in one hour, if you don't enter japan your mother and sister will die in a month! haha! All part of the plan!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:00 pm

*light nods*
Light-okay Epillsion i'm nto in the mood for your death games...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:02 pm

(Remember he is known as Epillsion)

Ezekiel: Then your mother and sister will die, Death Games are the best part! L, Near and Mello were to serious! And that only got them death!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:05 pm

(sorry)
Light: you are right anyway epillison we need to put our petty differences aside i need your help...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death Note New York Chase RPG   Death Note New York Chase RPG - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Death Note New York Chase RPG
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next