Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Star wars clone wars rpg

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Brodoin15

Brodoin15

Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:51 pm

Obi-Wan: Right *over intercom* Fierfek, is the recon team ready?

Fierfek: *over intercom* Yes sir, they are ready to go at your command.

Obi-Wan: Launch then.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:52 pm

Anakin:Here we go
*Ahsoka arrives*
Ahsoka:Sorry I'm late
Back to top Go down
Brodoin15

Brodoin15

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:56 pm

Obi-Wan: Not a problem, little one. Anakin, brief her about the mission. I'm going to the jedi archives to see if I can find any more information on this sith lord.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 2:59 pm

*Anakin briefed her about the mission as she was confused*
Ahsoka:I thoguht he was only a myth anyway when are we leaving?
Anakin:Soon I suppose*looks at obi wan *Good
Back to top Go down
Brodoin15

Brodoin15

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 7:54 pm

(An hour later)
Obi-Wan: The archives say that when the sith lord was killed, the jedi felt it in the force, but now he seems to be alive. I didn't even know there was a way to make your force connection crash like that, then come back years later.

*over comlink* Fierfek: Generals Kenobi and Skywalker, the scout haven't picked up any traces of life in the debris, but saw a black freighter jump to lightspeed right when they arrived. Scanners says it was a merchant ship, but we doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin15

Brodoin15

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:10 pm

Obi-Wan: Anakin, we should medatate to locate the sith lord's connection to the force, with him being as powerful said, it shouldn't be too hard.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:10 pm

Merchant ship
Plagueis:I need to gain mroe power and make a sith rebellion

*Anakin lookeda t obi wan*
Anakin:Right obi wan let's do this*begins medating feeling sencing Plaguies*
Back to top Go down
Brodoin15

Brodoin15

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:21 pm

Obi-Wan: I can feel his power, can you tell which system he may be in, Anakin? Probably somewhere in the outer-rim, would be my guess.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:25 pm

*Anakin nodded*
Anakin:He is in the outer room I sence him he is strong.
Back to top Go down
Brodoin15

Brodoin15

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:35 pm

Obi-Wan: Alright then, contact our major outposts in the outer-rim, see if they've seen any black ships, or strange happenings.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 2:41 pm

*Anakin contacted the major outposts in the outer room where they told him they were currenty seeing a black ship*
Anakin:Obi wan you are rightt hey see a black ship and they said they saw a an explosion earlier
Back to top Go down
Brodoin15

Brodoin15

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:37 pm

Obi-Wan: What planet was the ship last spotted at?
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:39 pm

Anakin:Let's ee It is
(You pick the planet)
Back to top Go down
Brodoin15

Brodoin15

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:17 pm

Obi-Wan: So it was last seen at Korriban? Doesn't surprise me, it's a sith planet after all. But no sith has been there for decades, what could he be looking for there?
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:26 pm

[Brody, what did i miss?]
Back to top Go down
Brodoin15

Brodoin15

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:31 pm

(Darth Plaguesis is alive, and near Korriban, there is a new clone commander Fierfek CC-1991, and we are now trying to find the sith lord, I think that's it, unless Chulance has something to add.)
Back to top Go down
Brodoin15

Brodoin15

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:33 pm

Fierfek walks up to Anakin and Obi-Wan: Generals, the scout group sent to the planet debris have found nothing since they spotted the ship, they are on their way back for a debriefing.
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 4:38 pm

Rex: What are our plans of attack sir?
Back to top Go down
Brodoin15

Brodoin15

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:13 pm

Obi-Wan: I think we should go to Korriban, with only a few squads of troopers, along with Rex and Fierfek. But we should also keep our main fleet not far away, so we can call for help should we need it.
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 5:19 pm

Kit: Myself and Plo will lead Rex into battle... If they have something for us to battle

Plo: Agreed

Mace: I should stay here with all atempts they could attack us here...

[You can be Yoda Brody!]
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:02 pm

Korriban
Plaguieis:Here is my lgihtsaber*picks up hsi lightsaber*Now that I have retrieved it I should gain allies and than take over the galaxy!

*Meanwhile
Anakin:So let's go to korriban!
Back to top Go down
Brodoin15

Brodoin15

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:39 pm

Obi-Wan: Let's get to our ships then.

Yoda: With you, I shall go, sense him in the force, I might.

Obi-Wan: Alright, Master Yoda will join us, let's go.

Obi-Wan, Yoda, Fierfek, and troopers enter a Republic starship and ready for take off.
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:46 pm

Kit" Meanwhile Master Plo and I will actually be looking for Kijar... We will need Rex's Squadren...

Plo: Agreed...
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:12 pm

*Anakin and Ahsoka get in the republican ship*
Anakin:Let's go!
Back to top Go down
Brodoin15

Brodoin15

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:38 pm

Obi-Wan's ship takes off, and soon jumps to lightspeed, toward Korriban.

Fierfek: We should arrive at Korriban in three standerd hours, General.

Obi-Wan: Thank you, commander.

Last edited by Brodoin15 on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star wars clone wars rpg   Star wars clone wars rpg - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star wars clone wars rpg
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next