Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superman rpg

Go down 
+2
Lloyd
Chulance
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

Superman rpg - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 10:13 am

Lois: Yes, I am. May I ask for some of your time to ask a few questions about your experiments?
Back to top Go down
https://totalroleplayislannd.forumotion.com
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:17 am

"alright..." Lex said sitting down
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:41 am

(Hm... I wonder what I should ask.... hm....)

Lois: *gets out a pen and a pencil* Well, Mr.Luthor, it is well known that you are an amazing scientist, but at the current time are you having any trouble with one of your projects?

(In this Roleplay, is Lex the President of the United like in the comics?)
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:50 pm

(Your doing fine and maybe ask him about his new weapon.Lex isnt president we start at the beggning of the series and make up our own series so Superman hasnt met Lois yet)
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:19 pm

(Okay, Okay, and okay ^^. So in other words Lois is still iffy about wanting to talk to Clark, right? Lois doesn't seem like the type to like talking to people other than when it comes to work)

Lois: .... Mr.Luthor...?
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:22 pm

(lol Yes she is and your right)
*Clark x rayed the blue prints*
Clakr:one of the bombs has a strange materiel*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:31 pm

"well, I no-one can do EVERYTHING. I might have a little trouble with some things, but they almost always come out perfect"
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:34 pm

*Clark sighs going to his apartment*
Clark:I'll need to explose Lex
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:44 pm

Lois: *Shakes her head, writing down what he said* Mr.Luthor, it is also rumored that you have lost your hair from one of your experiments, care to explain more of that?
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:48 pm

*Clark moves at Super speed so no one see's him putting the blue pritns for Lois's new weapon in her purse than he speeds back to his apartment
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:49 pm

"... sometimes experiments go wrong... now, I ask for you to leave please..."
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:52 pm

Lois: *picks up the hint of he is trying to avoid her questions* ...Right, well, nice speaking to you Mr.Luthor. *picks up her purse and exits the building* What a nut case.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:55 pm

(The bluieprints for the new weapon are in her purse)
*Clark was waiting outside by a taxi *
Clark:Let's go Lois howw as the interview in*helps Lois into tht taxi*
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:59 pm

Lois: How do you think it went? I only got three questions out and he kicked me out, he is hiding something, and I'm going to find out what. *puts her notes in her purse and sees a pile of files* What the- blue prints to a weapon? Hey Clark, take a look at this.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:02 pm

*Clark sigehd*
Clark:Oh well 3 questions is okay and Lex is probably hiding something. *Clark looked at the files*
Clark:How did you get those Lex has some evil plan to get rid of a man with a cape!
*The taxi arrived at the daily planet*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:03 pm

Tim kept following them "a man with a cape? could that be me? or maybe that guy?" Tim said to himself
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 2:06 pm

*Clark sigehd*
Clark:Oh well 3 questions is okay and Lex is probably hiding something. *Clark looked at the files*
Clark:How did you get those Lex has some evil plan to get rid of a man with a cape!and some kid
*The taxi arrived at the daily planet*
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:42 pm

A stretch limo pulled up to a five star hotel in Metropolis. An aged man stepped out of the driver's seat and walked over to the door at the far back. He opened the door and a man stepped out in a black tuxedo.

Bruce: Thank you, Alfred. Why don't you let the valet handle this?
Alfred: With pleasure, Master Wayne.
He tossed his keys to a teenage boy in a red vest and he caught them.
Alfred: Make sure you don't scratch the limo pulling into the parking complex.

The boy nodded and Alfred ran to catch up to Bruce. Bruce walked up to the woman at the counter and she held up a finger.

Woman: One moment please.
She typed something into her computer and then looked up at Bruce.
Woman: Aren't you-!
Bruce: Yes. I would like the keys to my room.
Woman: Certainly!

She made her way to the cabinets and quickly scanned them for the right keys. He stood there smiling and she turned around and tripped over something and the keys flew into Bruce's hands. She looked up with a red face and smiled as she straightened up her composure and straightened her hair.

Woman: You're room is up at the utmost floor, Mr. Wayne. Please enjoy your stay.

Bruce held out his hand and she shook it. As soon as he had his back towards her and was heading towards the elevator, she looked into her hand and read a note on the back of one of his room keys that read, "Come visit anytime." She smiled as he entered the elevator and was off.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 3:52 pm

(Awesome post!join dc universe rpg which is were we make characters in the dc universe thie rpg happens as superman begins so know one knows of Superman yet)
*Clark helped Lis otu the taxi*
Clark:well we should explose Lex
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:22 pm

Lois: I didn't steal them, if that is what your are thinking and we can't show this to anybody yet, not until we get more info on this nut job.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:26 pm

*Clark nodded*
Clark:Your right be right back*walks away*
as a girl comes with some armed guards the guards charge Lois.
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:43 pm

Lois: This isn't my day. What do you want with me?!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:47 pm

*The guards grabbed Lois*
Mercy-your a problem youre porters have always been a problem I get rid of them
The guards pointed guns at lois Mercy pointed towards a car.
Mercy-get in the car or you die.
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:49 pm

Lois: You have got to be kidding me, If I die because of my job I better get some sort of a paycheak *shakes her head frantically getting into the car saying nothing to them*
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 4:53 pm

(Ps Lois can fight but i guess against armed men it isnt helpful)

The guards get in armed as Mercy smiles.

Mercy-prepare for the end of your life *The guards put Lois in the driving seat and rip out the brakes and the push the car down a hill in a city

People-AAAAAAAAAAAA mad driver AAAAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superman rpg
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Roleplay Island :: Other Roleplay Games :: RPG Creations-
Jump to: