Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Superman rpg

Go down 
+2
Lloyd
Chulance
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Chulance

Chulance

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:01 pm

Rules
1.No godmodding(dont godmod)
2. No controlling other people's characters
3.Have Fun

Roles
Clark Kent/Superman-Chulance
Lois Lane-Kristy
Jimmy Olsen-Kijar
Cat Grant-
Martha Kent-
Perry White-Chulance
Lex Luthor-Lloyd
John Corben/Metallo-
Kara Zor el/Kara Kent/Supergirl-Kristy
Tim Drake/Robin-Lloyd
Joker-Chulance
Harley-kristy

Last edited by Chulance on Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:26 pm

I'll have Lex Luthor, and Robin plz (I was told I could have Robin)
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:29 pm

Okay let's start.
*Clark was on a bus to Metropolis*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:14 pm

Robin was in a clothing store near where the bus was, Robin was in his hero outfit and fighting a robber without any problems, it was just his normal life. he handed the robber over to the police and ran off. to get to school

MEANWHILE.....

Lex was sitting in a building thinking about his next EVIL PLANS!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:18 pm

*Clark got off the bus and began walking to the Daily planet*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:23 pm

Lex had just finished building a giant robot to destroy the city "hmph.. this was just out of boredom" the Robot was set free in the city.

Robin looked the robot just before he went into school "you know what, I left something at home!" Robin ran off and changed into his super-suit. he used a rope to get to the top of the robot, he started to kick it's head... which wasn't working very well
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:25 pm

(LOL also Lex has others build things for him sometimes)
*Clark saw the Robot*
Clark:This is odd....*Puts on his Costume
Superman flying towards The Robot he grabbed Robin flying him to the gorund*Superman:Now to Stop The robot*He flew striaght through the robot and ripped it in hald.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:27 pm

"WHAT!? who does he think he is?" Robin ran up to the top half of the robot and smashed it's head off. he grabbed the head and walked off with it "Maybe I can figure out who built this with the head..."
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:47 pm

*Superman flew in an alley becoming Clark where he walked inside the Daily planet*
Clark:What's goin on
Reproter-some new hero just saved metropolis!
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:43 pm

Robin ran from the cameras that were making reports... he started to search the head of the robot a bit, and just decided to change and get to school, he stuck the robot's head in his back-pack.

Lex watched the robot fall to the ground "I see we have a new hero... he looks pretty young... I'll have to keep an eye on that one..."
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:46 pm

(question can have Lex claim to be building a weapon to fight of terrorists and plans to demonstrate it later today.If so I could have some reporters go see the weapon in action)

*Clark walked to Perry's office*
Clark:What's my first case?
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:57 pm

Lex walked out with large cannons he displayed them to the people of metropolis "this is my newest weapon" A large rocket shot out at a mountain, the rocket then turned into many rockets, and a few bombs. the bombs destroyed the mountain, and the rockets made a huge explosion "this will keep our world safe..." (and a big speech about happines and war.. and stuff)

Robin watched the explosion... "whoa, if that fell into the wrong hands.. it would be horrible.. I should keep an eye on the city for a while"
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:04 pm

*Clark was amazed taking pictures*
Clark:Now to see Perry*goes back to the Daily planet.
*many people clapped*

(your Lex so you can think of his true plans for the weapon)
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:12 pm

Who's Jimmy?
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:15 pm

Jimmy is a guy who works in the daily planet(news paper place)His personality is the same as BB;s.He often is transformed into diffrent heroes/or villians.
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:18 pm

Alright!
Where should i start at?
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:21 pm

Have him at the daily planet.
*Perry saw Jimmy*
Perry:Jimmy come to my office!
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:28 pm

Jimmy: Okay!
Jimmy goes to perry's office...
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:32 pm

*Perry sighs*
Perry:did you get pictures of Jimmy's new weapon or were you eating some veggie burgers?
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:35 pm

Jimmy: I'm gonna go with Veggie Burgers...
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:36 pm

(alright, one of the bombs is filled with cryptonite)

Robin sighed and walked out of school. he carried the robot's head and looked at it carefully..

Lex pushed a button "the boy took the robot's head.. now, the robot will be after it" a new robot came out and ran toward Robin.

"sigh.. this thing has NOTHING!" the robot came and smashed his hand at Robin "whoa!" Robin ran off and got in his suit "your going down!" Robin threw his boomerang at the robot. the robot grabbed Robin "Let me go! ahh!!" the robot smashed it's hand into the wall. Robin went unconcious... the robot ran threw the streets causing havoc threw the town
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:39 pm

[can i be Oliver or is he not in Superman?]
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:41 pm

*Perry sigehd giving Jimmy has pay check*
Perry:well anyway there's a rumor that There was man who could fly.I dont beleive it your on the case find out about this so called Flying man....

(Know one knows Of Superman yet)(It's called Kryptonite and okay your an awesome Lex.Also can you have the robot attack later?)(You can be Oliver he is in Superman but rember this is at the begginig of the series so he would just became Green arrow.He takes jewelry and things back to there original owners right?)

*Clark saw Jimmy*
Clark:Hi I'm new to the daily planet are you Jimmy?
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:42 pm

Jimmy: Yeah what do you know about this guy that can "fly"
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:47 pm

*Clark laughed*
Clakr:Nothing really I thought he was just a rumor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Superman rpg Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superman rpg   Superman rpg Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Superman rpg
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Roleplay Island :: Other Roleplay Games :: RPG Creations-
Jump to: