Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry) Empty
PostSubject: Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry)   Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:08 pm

Ricky sat calmly on the sand, watching the waves rock the shore. He let a small yawn pass his lips as he watched the beauty of nature.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry)   Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:13 pm

Solange came. "Hey Ricky."
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry)   Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:15 pm

Ricky turned his head and smiled.

"Hey Solange, whats up?"
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry)   Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:17 pm

Solange sat down next to him. "I just dyed my hair purple.....and that's it you?"
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry)   Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:18 pm

Ricky sighed.

"Nothing much, I do like the new color." he said with a smile, looking at her hair.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry)   Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 6:25 pm

Solange blushes. "Thanks...."
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry)   Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 7:50 pm

"No problem." Ricky smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry)   Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 8:07 pm

Solange smile. "So what's your type?" She pause. "Of hobbies...yeah that's it!"
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry)   Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 11:07 am

Ricky chuckled.

"Well as for hobbies, I like swimming, chilling. And of course I sing and play guitar for a band back home." He paused for a moment and looked out into the water.

"As for my type of girl, I like shy girls. Girls who are brave and like to have a good time."
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry)   Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:54 pm

Solange sigh. I'm kinda shy but I dont wanna have a good time half of the time.... "Cool hobbies...." She blushed.
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry)   Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:38 pm

"How about you, whats some of your hobbies?"
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry)   Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 6:41 pm

Solange sigh. Time to get laughed at..... "My hobbies are Writing, Drawing, I can sing a bit, dance and ..... well dying my hair."
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry)   Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:04 pm

"Cool. I like to write and I wish I could draw." He paused and looked out into the water.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry)   Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:11 pm

Solange giggles. "To till you the truth I can barely draw I can draw a person with shapes and that the best a can do I cant draw no better then that!"
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry)   Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 8:17 pm

Ricky chuckled. "Same here."
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry)   Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 12:48 pm

Solange turns her head. "Isn't there someone that you like here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry)   Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chilling At The Beach (Private Ask for entry)
Page 1 of 1