Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blast From the Past

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

Blast From the Past Empty
PostSubject: Blast From the Past   Blast From the Past Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2014 12:48 pm

I doubt anyone will ever see this, but I figured I'd post this anyway. When this place was active I think I was around eleven or twelve and I really didn't have too many friends. Roleplaying was my escape; you guys were my escape. I would come on here every day and talk with you guys and all of you quickly became better friends to me than just about anyone I knew in real life. I don't really know why I'm writing this out, I really don't, but I just needed to vent.

Life was so much simpler back then and I miss the hell out of it. I miss when the most stressful part of my days was coming up with challenges or topic ideas for this site. I miss coming on here late at night and talking with Andy for hours and hours about whatever. I miss everyone who made this a crucial part of my adolescence. I don't know if it came across that much at the time, but I didn't really have that great of a childhood. It sounds kind of silly when I think about it now and compare it to where I am today, but I was dealing with depression around the time when I met all of you guys. It sounds really dumb thinking back on it; I mean, how much could a twelve year old possibly go through? Regardless, if it weren't for you guys I really don't know if I'd still be here today. You were my friends and I really do believe you saved my life.

I don't know why I'm taking the time to type this when I'm really just yelling out in the dark hoping someone will catch the echo. I don't know where you guys are and how you're doing, but I just wanted to say thanks for being there for me. I miss you all.

-Brandon
Back to top Go down

Blast From the Past
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Roleplay Island :: Rules & News :: News-
Jump to: