Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Room Number 1

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

Room Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Room Number 1   Room Number 1 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:23 pm

Room 1
Back to top Go down
https://totalroleplayislannd.forumotion.com
Blossom

Blossom

Room Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 1   Room Number 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:08 pm

Faya got on the bed. "Oh my god I just hit him once and he almost killed me I'm lucky to be walking..." She sigh.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Room Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 1   Room Number 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:21 pm

*Chulance a new camper had just arrived seeing the infarmy he walked inside seein FAya*
Chulance Oh my gosh somone is hurt *walks up to Faya*What has happened to you?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Room Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 1   Room Number 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:22 pm

Faya Looks at him. "That stupid Jack, Junk, Jake did it!"
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Room Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 1   Room Number 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:26 pm

*Chulance nodded*
Chulance:That is wrong but no need for name calling..anyway Is there anyway I can assist you?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Room Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 1   Room Number 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:30 pm

Faya sighs. "Yeah get the nurse or Doctor or something." She laid down.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Room Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 1   Room Number 1 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:32 pm

*Chulance looked down*
Chulance-there gone on lunch break anyway my mom wa sa dcotor I know a lot about medical treatments Tell me what is wrong?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Room Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 1   Room Number 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:34 pm

Faya: I think a broken and sprin leg. I sprin arm......sigh my head killing me. I think he rip off some of my hair. He double jointed 3 fingers on my right hand and 2 fingers on my left. My neck has a crack. I need to change my contacs........besides that I'm fine.....
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Room Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 1   Room Number 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 3:45 pm

*Chulance nodded getting some items out a bag he brought with him he wrapped her leg and arm in a cast. and wrapped her double jointed fingers in bandages*
Chulance"As for your crack in your neck has damadged your blood pressure and for your headache you'll need painkillers luckily i have some painkiller pills for your head and some liquid drink this and it will get your blood pressure back to normal*hands her the pills and liquid*Also your hair will grow back as for your leg and arm I will make some medicine to help them heal faster.Oh as for contacts I can make some...

(The liquid taste's horrible)
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Room Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 1   Room Number 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:04 pm

Faya: I'm cutting my hair so it's ok.....*Shallows the pills and drinks the water.* WTF is taste's nasty!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Room Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 1   Room Number 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:07 pm

*chulance nodded*
Chulance:It might taste nasty you will need to drink some eevry morning the pills every morning and night it will help you heal faster.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Room Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 1   Room Number 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:18 pm

Faya: Thanks I gotta go now...
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Room Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 1   Room Number 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:27 pm

*Chulance nods*
Chulance:Okay can you walk fine?
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Room Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 1   Room Number 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:38 pm

Faya gets up. "Yeah a bit...."
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Room Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 1   Room Number 1 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:40 pm

*Chulance nods*
chulance:Okay *gives her a pack of pain killers*Just take 1 every morning for the next 7 days..*walks away to the forest*
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Room Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 1   Room Number 1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:13 pm

Andrew comes in and sees no nurse or anything. He sighs as he looks around the cabinets for some alcohol and cotton swabs. He sits down in a chair and lightly dabs his head. He crunches his face in pain, but then gets used to it.

Andrew: I hope she's okay, but it doesn't matter....or does it.....

Andrew put the things away and stared blankly into a nearby mirror.

Andrew: I don't know what that feeling was, but....I don't like it...it brings back bad memories.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Room Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 1   Room Number 1 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 8:57 pm

Andrew returned to the cabinet and looked around for some pain reliever. He found some pills and looked at the sink.

Andrew: Dirty, so is the rest of this God forsaken place.

He got a cup and filled it with water and downed the pills. He closed his eyes and broke the mirror that was nearby with his knuckles.

Andrew: I can't feel anything....I hope this feeling lasts forever...

He drops the cup and makes his way out. The cup hits the floor and shatters into a bunch of tiny pieces.
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Room Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 1   Room Number 1 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 11:58 pm

Andrew walked in and slammed the door behind him. The blood was running down his forehead and the sides of his face. He looked for some cotton swabs and alcohol. He dabbed the cotton with some alcohol and slowly rubbed it along his wound. He cringed in pain for a few seconds and then eased up as he got used to it.

Andrew: This is one thing that seems to be in my life, always...Pain...I try to run away, but I just run into it again in the end. There is no stopping it....

Andrew got a roll of bandages and wrapped it around his head a few times until he stopped the bleeding a bit.

Andrew: But there can't be one without the other...maybe this pain will turn into love someday....Wait....what am I saying? Has my stay on this island made me soft? Meeting all of these weak-willed people has spread to me like an epidemic spreading across Europe like a second Bubonic Plague...Except for that Layla girl....she's got a lot of spunk, but it doesn't matter because it seems that her spunk is slowly slipping away.

Andrew put away the swabs and alcohol as he slowly made his way out. He held a ball of tape that he used to keep his bandages on tight and looked back to see one trash can.

Andrew: I'll let fate handle this. If I make it, then I'll find love one day...if I miss, then I might as well as just give up....

Andrew launched it backwards. The ball flew through the air, and Andrew walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Room Number 1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Number 1   Room Number 1 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room Number 1
Page 1 of 1