Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halloween Contests

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

Halloween Contests Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Contests   Halloween Contests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:21 pm

Halloween Contests

It has occurred to me that many of you have very creative minds, so what better way to show off your creativity and enjoy the upcoming holiday known as Halloween better than having Halloween contests? Read on to find out more about these contests to see if you would like the entire one or all of them. Please note that prizes will be given out and you don't have to participate. If you have any questions or have another contest idea, please feel free to PM me.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Contest #1: Halloween challenge
1. Come up with your own Halloween challenge

2. Post said idea bellow on this topic

3. Judges will pick which is the best Halloween themed challenge.

What will the winner get?:
- This person's Halloween challenge will be used as an actual challenge!

- This person will become a Host for this challenge. Their Host powers will last for as long as their challenge takes place. This means the winner will also be in charge of their challenge's campfire ceremony.

Rules for this contest:
- You must have rules to this challenge and put it into the format of the other challenges already made. Make sure it is easy to understand and give examples on how the challenge works.

- You do not need to use the Dice Roll in your challenge, but you can if you would like to.

- If your challenge does win, make sure to handle your challenge and make sure there is no cheating, godmodding, and so on.

- You can make only 1 Halloween challenge.

Judges:
The Admins and Mods will be judging this contest. They are the following people:

- Kristy101xD

- Roxy Muffin

- r3173mpt10n

- tigerty

When will this Contest Start and End?:
This contest will be held for October 18 to October 25th. The winner will do their challenge on October 31st, Halloween day.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Contest #2: Halloween Decorating
1. State that you would like to participate in this challenge bellow.

2. Design your Avatar and Signature into a Halloween theme

3. Once the deadline comes, your name will be put into a poll for Most liked Halloween Design. Whoever gets the most votes wins.

What will the winner get?:
- A personalized avatar and Signature made by my friend who has been working on GFX for years (you will be sent a PM with a forum that you will fill out for more detail on how you would like your avatar and signature to look). The winner will also get a pin stating they won 1st place.
-Click here for an Signature example of my friends work

-Click here for an icon example of my friends work

-Click here for an animation example of my friends work (for those who might want graphics in their Avatar and/or Signature)

Rules for this contest:
- You must do bother your avatar and signature.
- Once you have finished designing your settings, post in this topic stating “This is my Halloween look for the Halloween design contest”
- If you add or take something away from your design, make sure you state so.
- You must keep your design up until the deadline

Judges:
There are no specific judges for this contest. The winner will be picked by a poll.
When will this Contest Start and End?:
This contest will be held for October 18 to October 25th. The winner will be announced on October 31st, Halloween day. You will receive your prizes when they are finished.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

contestants

Halloween Challenge Contest

1.Matty
2. Bloody-Pain Blossom

Halloween Decorating Contest

Last edited by Kristy101xD on Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:35 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://totalroleplayislannd.forumotion.com
Matty

Matty

Halloween Contests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contests   Halloween Contests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:25 pm

I will enter the challenge contest!
Back to top Go down
http://totaldramaroleplay.4umer.net/index.htm
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

Halloween Contests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contests   Halloween Contests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:43 pm

Matty wrote:
I will enter the challenge contest!
I'll add you to the list. Have fun and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Halloween Contests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contests   Halloween Contests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:11 pm

OK in this challenge 2 people are handcuffed together while running from the escaped Psycho Killer and have to go though the obsticles such as a giant pool of Jellyfish over a narrow bored, swinging axes, a jump over a rift over shark infested waters and finally face the Psycho Killer. (Use the pass or fail for each challenge, 3 times if there are more passes you go on if their are more fails you lose the chance to score for your team) Is the good?
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

Halloween Contests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contests   Halloween Contests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:14 pm

Matty wrote:
OK in this challenge 2 people are handcuffed together while running from the escaped Psycho Killer and have to go though the obsticles such as a giant pool of Jellyfish over a narrow bored, swinging axes, a jump over a rift over shark infested waters and finally face the Psycho Killer. (Use the pass or fail for each challenge, 3 times if there are more passes you go on if their are more fails you lose the chance to score for your team) Is the good?
Please add an example(s), than you'll be good.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Halloween Contests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contests   Halloween Contests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:15 pm

Can I join?
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

Halloween Contests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contests   Halloween Contests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:17 pm

Bloody-Pain Blossom wrote:
Can I join?
Of course you can, hun =D! Which contest(s) would you like to join?
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

Halloween Contests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contests   Halloween Contests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:19 pm

OK Mitch and Jessika are doing the challenge handcuffed to each other

Mitch: Here we go!

Jessika: Oh man! *They try to balance on the beam*

Pass or Fail with 3 and they get 2 passes and 1 fail

Mitch: Sweet we made it!

Other Example: Pass or Fail and they get 2 passes and 1 fail

Jessika: AAAA!! *They get shocked and are now out of the challenge*

(Is that good?)
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

Halloween Contests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contests   Halloween Contests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:21 pm

Matty wrote:
OK Mitch and Jessika are doing the challenge handcuffed to each other

Mitch: Here we go!

Jessika: Oh man! *They try to balance on the beam*

Pass or Fail with 3 and they get 2 passes and 1 fail

Mitch: Sweet we made it!

Other Example: Pass or Fail and they get 2 passes and 1 fail

Jessika: AAAA!! *They get shocked and are now out of the challenge*

(Is that good?)
Yes, it is. Now you just have to wait to see the other challenges and see who wins.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Halloween Contests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contests   Halloween Contests Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 3:33 pm

Ok the challenge is the Hunted Mansion.
All the camper's be put in the Mansion. They will have a party and stuff then suddenly the host dies. That has flooding floors, quicksand bathrooms, bug filled kitchen, and vampire's, ghosts, and zombies. The character's that were already caught or didn't participate in it will be those three monsters. The only way they can get out is if they found they way out of the Mansion or if they figure out who kill the host. If they find there way out they have to make it to the 10 page of the topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Halloween Contests Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Contests   Halloween Contests Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween Contests
Page 1 of 1