Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony   How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:50 pm

Dusk has won the challenge, meaning Dawn will be sending someone home tonight.

Send me your votes if you are on Dawn. I will tell you who gets voted off once all votes have been counted for.
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony   How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:51 pm

Leona: I really hope i don't get voted out... Jude, if your here is our alliance still formed?

Eddie: I won't be okay with all this crap, i tied Julie even though i quit the challenge...
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

PostSubject: Re: How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony   How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:52 pm

Jude: Im here *Wispers to Leona on who he wants her to vote for*
Back to top Go down
http://totaldramaroleplay.4umer.net/index.htm
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony   How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 2:55 pm

Leona: Okay! that works...

Eddie: I know who i'm voting for!
Back to top Go down
tigerty

tigerty

PostSubject: Re: How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony   How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:01 pm

Tyler: *goes there, sits*
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony   How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:07 pm

Ed: Hey Tyler, you know Julie, she seems to be holding back that she likes you and i heard you quit against my brother...
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony   How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:30 pm

Solange came and Sat next to Eddie. "Hey..."
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony   How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:33 pm

Ed: Hey Solange!
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony   How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:35 pm

Chris smiled. "Dawn, way to fail big time in the challenge! You were thrashed by the Dusk for the second week in a row, is this really all we can expect of you?" Chris continued, making pauses to look at the camera. "Okay, when I call your name get a marshmallow. Jude, Solange, Eddie, Evangeline, Rosaline, Reena, Lloyd."
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

PostSubject: Re: How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony   How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:37 pm

Jude: *Wispers* Tell me about it *Gets marshmallow*

Reena: yes safe! *Gets marshmallow*
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony   How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:41 pm

"Two marshmallows left. The person who does not get one is leaving, never to return!" He paused. "Now the final marshmallow goes to............ Tyler. There was a tie between Tyler and Leona, and because ties don''t happen often I looked back on your votes the week before, since Ashley left Leona had the second most votes. So it is boat of losers time for her!"
Back to top Go down
Matty

Matty

PostSubject: Re: How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony   How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:43 pm

Jude: Oh no! This sucks!
Back to top Go down
tigerty

tigerty

PostSubject: Re: How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony   How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:45 pm

Tyler: *gets marshmallow* hm......well, 3 siblings was too much for this compitition.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony   How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 3:59 pm

Solange: Oh crap I bet Eddie's mad now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony   How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How Annoying are You! Campfire Ceremony
Page 1 of 1