Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brandon's This or That Continued

Go down 
+2
Lloyd
Roxy my Soxy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

Brandon's This or That Continued Empty
PostSubject: Brandon's This or That Continued   Brandon's This or That Continued Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:20 pm

Brandon paced around the beach, he was insane if he went through with this stupid thing. Like he was going to be caught on nation telivision in the nude. As if! But then again, his team needed him and he did not want to be voted off.

"UGH! Why is this so hard!" Brandon yelled to himself, thinking no one was around.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's This or That Continued   Brandon's This or That Continued Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:27 pm

"hello? I heard yelling?"
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's This or That Continued   Brandon's This or That Continued Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:55 pm

"Oh sorry about that." Brandon thought about the challenge. It was now or never. "Sorry, I have to go." He said running of to circle the camp twice, he threw his shirt off on the sand and ditched everything else in a bush.
(God, I am brave. Please let no one see this.)
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's This or That Continued   Brandon's This or That Continued Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:55 pm

The member 'Bran Muffin' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Pass Or Fail' :
Brandon's This or That Continued Fail Brandon's This or That Continued Pass Brandon's This or That Continued Pass Brandon's This or That Continued Pass Brandon's This or That Continued Fail
Back to top Go down
https://totalroleplayislannd.forumotion.com
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's This or That Continued   Brandon's This or That Continued Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:58 pm

*Jake sighed*
Jake:what?
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's This or That Continued   Brandon's This or That Continued Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:59 pm

Brandon came back from circling the camp twice. He jumped in the bush where his pants were and put them back on. He looked around the beach, but could not find his shirt.

"Great, now I lost my shirt."
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's This or That Continued   Brandon's This or That Continued Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:00 pm

Leon: That sucks
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's This or That Continued   Brandon's This or That Continued Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:02 pm

Brandon looked around and then rememberd what he had just completed.

"Um.... Please tell me you guys didn't see.... Anything." he blushed, god that was so embarrassing, he knew that he was going to regret that decision.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's This or That Continued   Brandon's This or That Continued Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:03 pm

*Jake walked up to leona hugging her*
Jake-hi leona!

Alicia saw what brandon did *She walks up to him as she hads ee nit*You hot!
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's This or That Continued   Brandon's This or That Continued Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:04 pm

"Well um..... Thank you." He blushed deeply. Could it get any worse for the poor kid, was it not enough that he ran naked on national telivison!?
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's This or That Continued   Brandon's This or That Continued Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:08 pm

*alcia smiled*
Alcia-wanna go out with me?
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's This or That Continued   Brandon's This or That Continued Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:11 pm

"Well.... Umm I think I am going to pass. I have some stuff to do at my cabin..." Brandon stammered and then waved. "Thanks for the offer though." He said as he ran off to the cabins
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's This or That Continued   Brandon's This or That Continued Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:12 pm

*Alcia smiled
Alcai:i love it when they play hard to get..*runs after him* WAIT WAIT I LOVE YOU!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's This or That Continued   Brandon's This or That Continued Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:13 pm

Blossom saw the whole thing and got mad. She followed Brandon to his cabin.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's This or That Continued   Brandon's This or That Continued Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:14 pm

*alcia followed him to the cabin screaming she loved him*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's This or That Continued   Brandon's This or That Continued Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 8:32 pm

Lloyd sighed "Brandon.. was that worth it? can't believe I saw that..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brandon's This or That Continued   Brandon's This or That Continued Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brandon's This or That Continued
Page 1 of 1