Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Total Drama Action RPG

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Total Drama Action RPG Empty
PostSubject: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:18 pm

OK this is a TDA RPG, it takes place at a movie lot, you will be competeing for $1,000,000, 22 spots are open, 11 season 1 campers and 11 new campers, There are 5 hidden movie props of invincibility and I will say if you found one and there will be clues you can find that can lead to one. no godmodding, no controling other peoples charaters, I am Chris and Geoff and here is my made up character:

Name: Jude

Hates: Losing

Known For: Being the world wide video game champion

Bio: Jude's whole family have always been about being athletic but not Jude! He would rather sit in his room for hours and play video games. His whole family has always tried to get him to play outside but have failed at every attempt. at the age of 13 he became the national video game champion of Super Smash Brothers, at 14 he became the best overall player in Xbox live Halo series, at 15 he was the world champion at all 1000 games he owns! So that is why he signed up for TDA to win!

Why TDA: To prove his dominance
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:23 pm

Name:Alex menod

Likes: Winning, Video Games,martial artist,the arts,church
dislikes:athiests

Hates:nothing

Known For: For being an outstanding genius

Bio: To have fun

Why TDA: for fun

Last edited by Chulance on Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:31 pm

Good but you should change that since Jude is the video game champ as it says on his bio
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:33 pm

LOL sorry i copied and pasted yoru character and used the template for mine sorry.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:33 pm

I want Lindsay!

Name: Ki 'Deda Hickson
Dislikes: Bridgette, boring stuff, her foe's, Her crush, and NO being near Geoff.
Why TDI: Because She wanted to see Geoff.
Bio: All her live Her parents have thrown great parties but she hasn't she wanna go and come to TDA to meet Geoff so he can help her with the biggest and cooolest party ever! ...And maybe even go out with him.
Appearance: Total Drama Action RPG Blondefire
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:34 pm

Duncan and izzy for me.Can i also be cheff please!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:36 pm

Sure approved! cake for everyone! Cake lol
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:39 pm

Yes when can we arrive?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:41 pm

Right now
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:44 pm

*Duncan and Alex arrive as Izzy had knocked out the driver of her boat and drives it striaght into the dock8
Issy-AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:45 pm

(Its at a movie lot, they are driven there by a truck)
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:47 pm

(Can I also have Courtney I forgot about her for a sec....)
Ki' Deda and Lindsay arrived. Ki' Deda looks around for Geoff. "I wonder where he is?" Lindsay start posing infront of a camera. "Dont you like my new outfit It's so Cutieelisous! I'm so glad to get out of the truck man..."
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:52 pm

*izzy has a bag pullinga chainsaw out*
Izzy-wEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:54 pm

Godmodding just have her arrive OK?
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:01 pm

(why cant izzy bring a chainsaw with her jake had a sword it's 1 item that's realsitically possible)
Issy runs around
Izzy-i like dancing!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:04 pm

(What did I do and ok....)
Courtney arrives. "I'm going to win this and AINT NOTHING GOING TO STOP ME!!!!! YOU GOT IT HAROLD!!!!!.....I know you here...."

Ki' Deda fake laughs and Walk Backwards . Lindsay looks at her. " No comment "
Courtney: what?
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:07 pm

*Alex is calm reading a book*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:09 pm

No chainsay please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:11 pm

Chris: I see the 3 of you are here!

(You didn't do anything)
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:13 pm

(can she have some sort of weapon please like a dagger please what;s wrong with a chainsaw or ana axe? or a flamthrower)

Izzy runs up to chris and hugs him
Izzy-I like butterflies!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:20 pm

She can have a dagger but you can't use it for anything godmodish
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:20 pm

Find i only wanted to use the chainsaw to cut some tree's.
Izzy has a dagger and she runs around
Izzy-I got a pointy object!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:26 pm

Chris: Izzy welcome to Total Drama Action! Just so you know this is more dangerous then Total Drama Island!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:27 pm

Izzy hugs chris tight*
Izzy-awesome chris chris chris chris chris chris this rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:30 pm

Chris: Ow ow ow! *Takes Izzy off* Don't ruin the makeup! Just wait over there!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Drama Action RPG   Total Drama Action RPG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total Drama Action RPG
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next