Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Challenge #1: This Or That?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

Challenge #1: This Or That? Empty
PostSubject: Challenge #1: This Or That?   Challenge #1: This Or That? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 5:59 pm

Seeing as Will was taking too long to start his challenge and the others and I didn't understand how it worked, It will be changed to this or that, one that many love and know.

Here is how it goes:

1. You and another camper from another team will go to the area picked for you to do this challenge.

Example: Say your character's name is Bob. Bob is on team Dusk. Say your opponent's name is Lilly. She is on team Dawn. You both find and go to the topic titled "Bob Vs. Lilly: This Or That Challenge".

2. Both you and said challenger make up a 'This Or That' question and got to the Dice Roll button and let the Dice Roll choice which one you must do by clicking the 'This Or That' button inside the Dice Roll.

Example: Say that Bob and Lilly's This Or That is taking place on the Beach. This is how it would go-

Bob: Eat sand or drink the sea water.

Lilly: *clicks the dice roll button and selects 'This Or That', located at the button of her page. She gets 'That'* Fine, I will drink sea water, but you must either kiss Chef or sleep on the beach for the rest of the night.

Bob: *clicks the dice roll button and selects 'This Or That', located at the button of his page. he gets 'This'* Fine, I will kiss Chef.

3. Once you find out if you get this or that, you must go back to the dice roll button again and roll the 'Pass or Fail' button. If you get Pass, your character successful completes their This Or That. If you get fail, they do not. You may use this button 5 times in this challenge, whoever gets the most passes wins a point for their team.

Example:
Bob: *lands on fail 2 times and pass 3 times* I win!

Lilly: *lands on 4 fails and 1 pass* I lost!

Dusk: 1 Dawn: 0

4. Whichever team ends up with the most points wins, losers must go to the Campfire ceremony and PM their votes to me once the time comes. More details on that will come after the challenge.

Last edited by Kristy101xD on Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://totalroleplayislannd.forumotion.com
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1: This Or That?   Challenge #1: This Or That? Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:06 pm

Scoreboard

Dawn: 6

Dusk: 3
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1: This Or That?   Challenge #1: This Or That? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 3:54 pm

The challenge has ended. Team Dawn is the winner.
Team Dusk, go to the This Or That campfire and PM me your votes. Each of your characters must vote for a different person on your team. Voting ends 12pm Eastern Time today.

Fianl Scoreboard

Dawn: 6

Dusk: 3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Challenge #1: This Or That?   Challenge #1: This Or That? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1