Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

General Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

General Rules Empty
PostSubject: General Rules   General Rules Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 3:57 pm

1. No SPAMing:
Spam adds little value to discussions. This includes:

-Bumping
-Posts which quote someone else without adding anything of real substance of your own.
-Useless posts involve the following:
a. Repeated Smiley posts
b. Redundant posts.
c. Doing one of these will result in a warn or more, depending on severity.

2. No Flaming:
Do not insult other members. We are here as a community, we do not need pointless insults.

3. No Double Posting:
Do not post twice in a row. It is a waste of forum space, wait for someone to reply, and then post, or just use the edit button.

4. No alternate accounts:

Do not make more than one account if you don't have a very good reason. It is pointless, and does not help the community.

5.Ask me before you invite new members
This site was made for people who take roleplaying seriously, I will not have new members changing that like in the previous Total Drama Island Roleplays. If you KNOW how this person roleplays and they do it right, than please Pm me telling me who they are and I will more than not say they can join.

6. No Duplicate Threads:
Do not make duplicate or similar threads unless the thread hasn't been posted in for months then it is allowed for a new thread to be made in it's place with permission from an admin or moderator.

7. Do Not Put the Moderators On Your Ignore List:
If for some reason a moderator or a super moderator needs to contact you then you need to make sure they can. Not following this rule will result in an automatic ban.

8. No Extreme Adult Content:

Keep it PG-13. However, no posting of half-naked women, young boys, etc. Do not bypass censors. Doing so will result in a warn. Seeing **** instead of f*ck is much more appropriate.

9. Don't Bypass Bans:
Do not create another User Account to get out of a ban. You will definitely be caught and it will only result in a longer ban.

10. Mind the content in your Avatar in Signature
Limit the amount of swears and offensive language in your signature and avatar. Also, do not put any adult or suggestive content in your signature.

11. Be respectful of others:
Everyone on this forum is equal, so please treat everyone with kindness and respect.

If you see anyone who is going against these rules in on the forums or the chat box, please send me a pm quoting their words or actions, most of the time an Admin or Mod will handle it, but just in case one is not on or there is still a problem, then please follow up with these instruction.
Back to top Go down
https://totalroleplayislannd.forumotion.com

General Rules
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Roleplay Island :: Rules & News :: Rules-
Jump to: