Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

pokemon Rpg!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
AuthorMessage
Chulance

Chulance

pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: pokemon Rpg!   pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 8:07 am

(He only has 6 pokeballs i mean i wanted to know if his robot could have a function allowing him to exchange his pokeballs for pokeballs in a pokemon center?)

SAturn-where Team galaxy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Saturn and team galaxy members had machines in the tre of life sucking out it's energy.
Chulance and Salmence flew in the tree salmence firing hyper beams to destroy the machines.
Chulance-guys spread out find the machines and watch out for the guardians of the tree!
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Rpg!   pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:50 am

Lloyd ran towards one of the machines "found one!" a galactic grunt appeared before the machine Galactic grunt: I may be one of the weaker ones on team galactic with only one pokemon, but you're still going down! GO, SILCOON! Lloyd threw torchic out! "Torchic ember!" Torchic blasted fire at the silcoon, the silccon fell back, but got back up and used string shot! Torchic was caught in the string! "Torchic, no! use ember!" Torchic blasted fire at Silcoon! Silccon fainted and the galactic grunt ran away Galactic grunt:our commander will take you down! Lloyd ran up to Torchic "Torchic, we have to get you out!" Torchic said nothing as she started to glow "Wha! what's happening!?" as the glowing stopped Lloyd looked at his pokemon... Lloyd was amazed... Torchic was about as tall as Lloyd... Torchic wasn't a torchic anymore.. it evolved into.... Combusken! Lloyd put out his pokedex "so, you're the evolved form of torchic? you're named Combusken.... Cool! Now combusken, let's get you out... Combusken smiled and used double kick to kick her way out of the web "nice Combusken! let's meet up with Epiphany and Chulance!"
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Rpg!   pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:10 pm

Chulance ran through the tree using martial arts kicks to take down team galactic grunts.A teenager apperared smiling"You again Chulance? Chulance gruntedd

Chulance:your back Blake Salmence hyper beam!

Salmence fired a hyber beam at the ground creating a smoke screen Salmence began flying away to find ephiphany,Lloyd and Leon.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Rpg!   pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:19 pm

Lloyd and Combusken found Salmence... Lloyd got on with Combusken "Let's find Epiphany and Leon!"
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Rpg!   pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 2:24 pm

*Chulance looks at him*
Chulance- the tree is on lock down guys we cant elave the guardian pokemon are coming we have to split up if we get into 1 group they;ll destroy us!*flies off on salmence*

One of the guardians Regice apeprared blasting Combusken with a giant ice beam.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Rpg!   pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 4:51 pm

"Combusken!" Combusken was hit, Lloyd grabbed her hand before she fell to the ground "Combusken.. we have to be careful"
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Rpg!   pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 5:11 pm

*The guardians of the tree searchiong for eveyrone Chulance was inside the tree hiding in a bush trying to get to the top*
Chulance(thinking)I have to achieve my goal
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Rpg!   pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:36 pm

Lloyd was caught by one of the guardians "wha! Combusken, use double kick!"
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Rpg!   pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:07 pm

REgirock and frires 50 boulders at combusken than walks away to find the others
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Rpg!   pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:01 am

Combusken fell to the ground, half of the rocks hit her and the other half hit Lloyd. Loyd feel to the ground "ouch...Combusken? Combucken get up!" Combusken got up "Use Double kick!" COmbusken kicked the enemy twice
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Rpg!   pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:01 am

Epiphany wakes up. "Where am I?" Grunt looks at her. "In our screte hideout." Epiphany look around. "This doesn't look very Hide-outy....and why did you kidnap me?" Grunt sighs. "Because we want that Riolu." Epiphany had Rio in her backpack. "I dont have him with me...." Grunt slam the his fist on the table. "Where is it?!" Epiphany sighs. "He's with Chulance and Lloyd...." Grunt smirks. "Thank you for being such a smart little girl..." The Grunt walks out of the room. Epiphany sighs. "Thank YOU for being a dumb idiot..." Rio came out of the backpack. "Mama..." He sat on her and hugs her.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Rpg!   pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:06 am

salmence fired a giant hyper beam at the grunts flying to ephiphany
'your okay good we need to use there air ship to get to the top of the tree!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Rpg!   pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:09 am

Epiphany nods. Rio hugs her tightly.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Rpg!   pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:20 am

Salmence is too tired to go one
Chulance puts him in a pokeball joteon walks in the airship using thunderbolt to power it up.
Chulance:ephiphany when we get to the top I'll rescue the others i know he hasnt done it but try using aura rio just foocus you can do it.*drives the airship tp the top of the tree*
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Rpg!   pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:21 am

The guardian punched Lloyd "crud... Combusken, almost done... use Double kick!" Combusken sighed and Kicked the guardian with huge power, she then kicked it again, the guardian was weakened, but so was Combusken, Combusken fainted of exhaustion. "Combusken Return!" The guardin kicked Lloyd up in the air "oh no..." Lloyd was tired "ugh... help..."
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Rpg!   pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:23 am

the guardians called the master guardian.Regigigas
Regigigas:leave this tree or pay the consequences!
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Rpg!   pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:27 am

"no! we need to save the tree..."
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Rpg!   pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:28 am

Regigigas:I can do it myslef your no aura guardian you jt want to steal our precious pokemon you humans are evil!
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Rpg!   pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:06 am

Epipphany stats tearing up. "What are you talking about?....My Rio will die if the tree does....please let us save it...."
(Wait I forgot i the tree's die so does Rio right? If it's not then I'll fix it...)
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Rpg!   pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:10 am

Regigigas:*see's ephiphany* fine but if you lie you die! Chulance sighs running inside the tree"come on ephiphany*

(Yes if the tree of life dies most pokemon willl die)
Back to top Go down
Konekodemon

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Rpg!   pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 4:34 pm

I'd love to do a PaulxOC pairing. Anyone playing Paul yet?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pokemon Rpg!   pokemon Rpg! - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pokemon Rpg!
Page 10 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Roleplay Island :: Other Roleplay Games :: RPG Creations-
Jump to: