Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My challange idea's

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Chulance

Chulance

My challange idea's Empty
PostSubject: My challange idea's   My challange idea's Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:17 pm

The campers must ride hroses blindefolded througha field filled with mines.
Back to top Go down
Will

PostSubject: Re: My challange idea's   My challange idea's Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:02 am

Sounds a little too...hardcore.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: My challange idea's   My challange idea's Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:56 am

not really I;ve done it on my TDI rpg.

Another idea they must climb a mountain filled with dynamite than jump down landing in a lkae filled with snakes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My challange idea's   My challange idea's Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:42 am

I got a challenge idea: OK a guy and a girl has to dress as a bride and a groom (The guy dresses a bride with the girl as the groom lol) and they have to cross a very nerrow balance beam after spinning around in super fast chairs to make them dizzy above shark infested waters one grabs a rig with keys and the other grabs a giant heart bracelet then they go back and try to unlock with bracelet and race back to their chairs and avoid shark infested waters

(Is me TTAM-MATT)
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: My challange idea's   My challange idea's Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 12:52 am

Matt pwns wrote:
I got a challenge idea: OK a guy and a girl has to dress as a bride and a groom (The guy dresses a bride with the girl as the groom lol) and they have to cross a very nerrow balance beam after spinning around in super fast chairs to make them dizzy above shark infested waters one grabs a rig with keys and the other grabs a giant heart bracelet then they go back and try to unlock with bracelet and race back to their chairs and avoid shark infested waters

(Is me TTAM-MATT)

Haha, I love it! Although, you might want to ask Will what he thinks.
Back to top Go down
https://totalroleplayislannd.forumotion.com
Will

PostSubject: Re: My challange idea's   My challange idea's Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:15 pm

I have an idea: 2 campers are in a bathroom, chained to walls. One has to kill the other in 12 hours, the other has to get out. They can only get out of chains by cutting their foot off. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My challange idea's   My challange idea's Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:34 pm

They can't do that!
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: My challange idea's   My challange idea's Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:59 pm

Will wrote:
I have an idea: 2 campers are in a bathroom, chained to walls. One has to kill the other in 12 hours, the other has to get out. They can only get out of chains by cutting their foot off. xD
Please tell me that was a joke. o___o
Back to top Go down
https://totalroleplayislannd.forumotion.com
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

PostSubject: Re: My challange idea's   My challange idea's Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:16 am

I think we should do one where...

We all spin around countless times or do something to make us super dizzy and the one that throws up first loses. We use the pass or fail roll to see. Out of five rolls, if there are more passes than your opponent, you throw up after him and win. :D

-=-=-=-=-=-

Another one would be...

Who can cook the most delicious food for Chris and Chef. Your whole team must use the pass or fail. The team with the most passes for each course wins. There are a total of four courses. Breakfast theme, lunch theme, dinner theme, and dessert theme. The team with the most wins, wins the challenge. Meaning, if Dusk were to win three of the courses and Dawn only wins one, Dusk wins. If there is a tie, then one more course will be created to determine it all. Or you can just do breakfast, lunch, and dinner to make it easier.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Another one would be...

We could play basketball. People can use their moves by using the pass or fail roll to see if they have successfully completed their task.
For Example: Andrew dribbles the ball down the court and stops.
*Do pass or fail.*
I get 4 passes to 1 fail.
Kristy is on the other team and wants to steal the ball while Andrew is dribbling.
*Do pass or fail.*
She gets 3 passes to 2 fails which mean she had a higher pass rate which means she steals the ball.

Go on with the game and first team to make two shots wins. Three people per team. Anywhere in the two point circle has to be 5 rolls. Anywhere in the three or greater has to be 10 rolls.
Please only do one thing at a time. After Kristy steals the ball, she goes one more time and dribbles it down. If you fail at dribbling, it goes out of bounds and the other team gets the ball and throws it in. If the other opponent wants to try and steal it while it's being thrown in and is successful, the other team gets the ball. Everything is based off of the pass or fail system and there will be a set turn system.
Example:
Dusk -
1. Andrew
2. Layla
3. Tyler
Order of turns- Based on pass or fail. All three do the roll once and the one that get's the pass stays in and the other two fails must go again. In the event that two get pass and one gets a fail, the fail will go last and the two passes fight for first turn and second.

Confusing, but I can help clarify if you don't get it. Which most of you won't.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Another one would be...

Tack and field events like shotput, javelin throwing, hurdling, and others.
Example: Shotput- Out of ten rolls see how many passes you get, Each pass counts as five feet, meaning that if you get all ten, you threw it 100 ft. 0.0' Which is really really strong....Anyways, you guys get it...

-=-=-=-=-=-

Another one would be...

A Singing Contest where we pick our favorite song. You can also do a duet. Post up the lyrics and do pass or fail to see how many times you can hit the right note. If it's a duet, compromise and decide who will post the lyrics and stuff. Normally, you could just post the roll like by changing the roll times to 10, but if it's a duet, you need to seperate. If it's a duet, both of the singers have to get passes on the same role.
Example: Tyler and Julie sing "My Boo" - Usher ft. Alicia Keys
[Usher intro:]

There's always that one person
That will always have your heart
You never see it coming
Cause you're blinded from the start
Know that you're that one for me
It's clear for everyone to see
Ooh baby ooh you'll always be my boo

[Alicia intro:]
I don't know bout you all
But I know about us and uh
It's the only way
We know how to rock
It's the only way
We know how to rock

[Usher Verse:]
Do you remember girl
I was the one who gave you your first kiss
Cause I remember girl
I was the one who said put your lips like this
Even before all the fame and
People screaming your name
Girl I was there when you were my baby

[Chorus (Usher):]
It started when we were younger
You were mine my boo
Now another brother's taken over
But its still in your eyes my boo
Even though we used to argue it's alright

I know we haven't seen each other
In awhile but you will always be my boo

[Alicia:]
I was in love with you when we were younger
You were mine my boo
And I see it from time to time
I still feel like my boo
And I can see it no matter
How I try to hide my boo
Even though there's another man who's in my life
You will always be my boo

[Alicia Verse:]
Yes I remember boy
Cause after we kissed
I could only think about your lips
Yes I remember boy
The moment I knew you were the one
I could spend my life with
Even before all the fame
And people screaming your name
I was there and you were my baby

[Chorus:]
[Usher:]
You were mine my boo

I was in love with you when we were younger
You were mine my boo
And I see it from time to time
I still feel like my boo
And I can see it no matter
How I try to hide my boo
Even though there's another man who's in my life
You will always be my boo

[Usher:]
My oh, My oh, My oh, My oh, My Boo

My oh, My oh, My oh, My oh, My Boo

[Chorus (Usher):]
You were mine my boo

[Alicia & Usher:]
It's the only way
We know how to rock
It's the only way
We know how to rock

Tyler rolls ten times and gets the first six passes and the last four fails.
Julie rolls and gets the first three fails, next 2 passes, and the last five fails.

In total, they only got two rolls the same, but since it's a duet, it is like actually four per person because they would have gottent hat if they were seperate, you know? I'll clear it up more if you want...

-=-=-=-=-=-

Another one would be...

Phobia factor game where the challengers face their deepest fears. Message them to the Host and they will create a challenge specifically for that person. I can help the host wants it, but it's his or her decision. Out of 5 rolls, if you get more passes than fails, then you have faced your fears, if not, then you have been scared to death and faint. Ending up in the Infermery.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Another one would be...

A dance contest, and the rules are similar to the singing one.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Another one would be...

Talent Show where each challenger would do something similar to their abilities.
Example: Andrew can play guitar, so that would be what he does maybe.
He plays a song, but the amount of passes determines how good he plays. Roll 10 times to see.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Another one would be...

The trust game where the host puts up two different things the pair can do. The two things are for every single pairing and they do the this or that roll to see which one they get. They have to decide who will roll on it and compromise. If they get this, then they get the first one, that is the second one. They both roll once. IF they both get a pass, then they have successfully completed the trust challenge. If they both fail, they have successfully completed the trust challenge. Each completion counts as a point for the entire team as a whole. If one person gets a pass and the other a fail, then they both fail and the team doesn't get any point. Ask for further clarification.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Another one would be...

The eat off where each camper must eat gruesome meals created by Chef. You can either go for it or not, the choice is yours. If you are brave, then do pass or fail once and if you pass, then you didn't hurl and you move on. For each dish completed, you get your team a point. If you get a fail, you stop there. So if you end up failing on the first dish, no points.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Another one would be...

Swimming race where the campers see how far they can go out to sea before they need to be saved by the host. Total of 10 dice rolls and the number of passes indicates the length in yards. Each pass is worth 10 yards. It's similar to the shotput one in the Track and Field things.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Ask to clarify if you want.
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Doom Cookie

Doom Cookie

PostSubject: Re: My challange idea's   My challange idea's Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:41 pm

See who can hold their breath the longest or see who can capture a bear first!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My challange idea's   My challange idea's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My challange idea's
Page 1 of 1