Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Total drama fantasy rpg

Go down 
+4
Blossom
Roxy my Soxy
tigerty
Chulance
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Chulance

Chulance

Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:35 pm

*Goku-I dont see any honey in chains I see a girl though..

FAt buu hugs starfire tighter*
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:40 pm

Starfire: *glares through her glowing eyes* Zandar' gada?! Gr.... e'tsma. ( Is that some sort of a human joke?! Gr.. you dare mock the princess of Tamaran? This place is no better than the alien captivation)

Charmcaster: *says nothing as she walks to her teammates searching through her bag*

Black Widow: *sighs*
Back to top Go down
https://totalroleplayislannd.forumotion.com
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:44 pm

(Fat buu has pink skin and is annoying)
FAt buu begins squeezing Starfire with his hug and kises Starfire
Fat buu:buu like you!

*Atem looks at Charmcaster He pushes charmcaster into the ground and takes her bag*
Aten-LOL This is fun!

Goku runs up to black widow-I'm goku I'm gonna sho you oh yeah I'm goku what;s your name who are you do you like pie do you have a tail lect ect
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:50 pm

(can I be Rukia Kuchiki? I just want to rp as how she would act at total drama island)
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:52 pm

yeah have her arrive on TDI)
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:54 pm

Starfire: *swins her cuffed hands wildly at the ground causing it to break* HANTHRA! (Your human ways are weak)

Charmcaster *eyes glow pink as oro flows through her hands and wraps around his causing them to bend backwards* Don\'t. Touch. My. Bag.

Black Widow: Your high, aren't you?

Last edited by Kristy101xD on Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:54 pm

(your message didnt say anything...)
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:55 pm

Demyx and Sasuke were talking about stuff, Roxas plugged his ears at every mention of Itachi or Xemnas.

"I bet I have more fangirls then Mr. Emo." Roxas chuckled at his remark. Sasuke sighed and mumbled something about killing Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:55 pm

Rukia showed up...

"what the heck??? this place stinks. my vacation from soul society was supposed to make me feel relaxed! I swear I will kill someone here!" Rukia walked over to everyone else
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:56 pm

Chulance wrote:
(your message didnt say anything...)
Starfire: *swins her cuffed hands wildly at the ground causing it to break* HANTHRA! (Your human ways are weak)

Charmcaster *eyes glow pink as oro flows through her hands and wraps around his causing them to bend backwards* Don't. Touch. My. Bag.

Black Widow: You are high, aren't you?

Last edited by Kristy101xD on Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 5:57 pm

Namine went into the forest and starts playing with the animals. Talim starts meditioning. Xaiuguha looks around.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:01 pm

*Goku heard Sasuke*
Goku-be happy emo kid!*Goku looks at Blacwidow*I'm not that tall.

Chris-Rukia welcome go eat some vomit chichken in the mess hall.

Buu kisses starfire so she use english he than breaks her cuffs with 1 hand
Fat Buu:did buu help?

*Atem tyelles droppig the bag*
Atem-i'm soory i'm sorry stop bending my arms!

Cheff smiles drinking some tea.

Chris-we have e nough for a challange now!
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:04 pm

Rukia makes a wierd face "what is this... vomit chicken? it sounds good..." Rukia takes a bite and then spits it out at Goku "what kind of weird humans are you!? this food tastes terrible!!!"
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:06 pm

*cheff throws a knife at rukai's hair*
Cheff-be quiet!

goku dodges the spit.-that was nasty!
*walks in the forest*
Goku-Hey namine
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:12 pm

Sasuke looked at the "food" that he had been given. He picked up a plastic knife then Roxas broke out into laughter.

"I wonder what he is going to do with that!" Roxas started a laughing fit. Demyx looked at Roxas.

"I don't get it." Roxas leaned in and whispered into Demyx's ear. "Oh now I get it."
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:14 pm

(I cant take it LOL*)
Buu burst in huggin sasuke.
Chris-who wants to do a challange?
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:16 pm

'I'm ready for anything that'll get me out of this place..." Rukia said putting a hand on her zanpaku-to
Back to top Go down
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:18 pm

Sasuke sighed and struggled out of the hug. He snarled and questioned why he left his fami-- Oh right no family.

"Demyx, how about a little music to ease the mood?" Roxas asked. Demyx nodded and summoned his sitar and started strumming.

"Dance Water, Dace!" He yelled, and the tea that Chef had lifted out of its glass and formed a clone of Demyx. He smiled and continued to strum on his sitar.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:22 pm

Chris-Rukia kiss me!

(post the family joke in the chabox lol!)(also korori asked sasuke his name)
Chef-why do i have this job......

Goku hugged namine-your nice
bu hugged starfire-you speak buu sasys speak!
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:24 pm

"What the ? get away from me!" Rukia kicked him in the face. she then jumped in the air "Hado 33: TSUKOTSUI!"(sp?) Rukia landed "idiot..."
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:28 pm

Chri's body gaurd god creates a a shield to block it.
Chris-the challange the girls must kiss me than cheft!
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:30 pm

"alright.. but you two have to close your eyes...."
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:31 pm

Chris-no.....
Back to top Go down
Lloyd

Lloyd

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:33 pm

"then nothing for you" Rukia turns around
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:34 pm

*Chris smiles*
Chris-you'll never leave the island....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total drama fantasy rpg   Total drama fantasy rpg - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total drama fantasy rpg
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next