Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Strange Dreams

Go down 
+2
tigerty
Kristy101xD
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 8:13 pm

What are some strange dreams you had?

For me it had to be the dream where I got married to my dog. o__o
Back to top Go down
https://totalroleplayislannd.forumotion.com
tigerty

tigerty

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:17 pm

For me. I was with all the characters from Super Smash Bros Brawl, baracading mansion from Luigi's mansion from crazy fan girls on Valentines day... There was even a complex system of mazes below the building.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams Icon_minitimeSat Sep 27, 2008 10:18 pm

I was dating amy from honey i shrunk the kids no surprise we were shrunk and we were hiding from a moth eventually it nearly killed me and we woke up in a filed and got married.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 6:10 am

I was dreaming that I was in avatar. I was being chased by people. Aang and his friend saved me.
"So your a avatar too cool!" Aang said.
"Did you now about If you got kissed by someone you can get preganat." I said.
"We can!" Aang and Me were about to kiss but then I got kidnapped by Jet.
"Hey! Let me go I'm not Katara!" I said.
"I know what you said back there I wanna know if its true." Jet said.
"So your gonna use me?...." I said nevously.
"Yep." He almost kissed me but Aang push me out of the way and start kissing Jet.
"Ha I know all along! You were lying." Aang said in victory.
"Um....I was telling the true......look here." I pointed at his stomach.
"I'm preganat!" Aang frwoned then smiled.
"Yes now I can have Jet all to myself!" He do his evil laugh. I was like What the hell is wrong with him.
"I knew I should have had a crush on Sokka. Atleast he isn't gay..." I whispers.
Aang heard me. "Well atleast I have a sexy man slave."
Jet came back after he went to get some soap to clean out his mouth. "Um....Dont I get a say in this?"
"NO!!" Aang and Me said madly.
"Ok Hun Listen which boy do you want? Jet *Whispers* Back off his mine...*Stop Whispering*......Zuko *Whispers* He has a good-looking booty but I have Jet.....*Stops* .... Sokka *Whispers* Ugly, dont have fashion sence, needs to get his hair done but still get the ladies and gay-er-men....*Stops* or.......Duh Duh Duh Duh Duh Duh DUUUUHHHHHHHH........Me." Aang said running out of breath.
Me gave him a What the **** look. "O.....k.....I choose..-
I woke up after that.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:17 am

I met danny phantom and used his powers to rule the world
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 6:29 pm

Mine is like Tyler's
I was with Lucas and Ness when that one point in story mode happens where Ness gets Shot
But i pushed Ness outta the way and saved them both...
Then i woke up...
I hope they ran...
Back to top Go down
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 5:55 pm

Amazingly, I don't think I've ever had a dream yet...That's super strange...Well...I think I had one, but I couldn't tell because it felt like Deja Vu...
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:04 pm

Mine would be that I got a Death Note that could kill cartoon characters and I killed spongebob O_O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Strange Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Strange Dreams   Strange Dreams Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strange Dreams
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Roleplay Island :: Socialization Center :: Life-
Jump to: