Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Cliff Edge

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tigerty

tigerty

The Cliff Edge - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cliff Edge   The Cliff Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 3:58 pm

Tyler: *only to Julie* oh great. This is another reason for Layla to hate me. Everytime something happens where we are in the same area, she always puts the blame on me. Is she always that stubborn?
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff Edge   The Cliff Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 6:31 pm

Julie: *she thinks about what he said and started laughing a few short laughs, then looked away embarrassed thinking sincerely about what he said* ....I'm....I'm sorry.

Layla: *keeps a stern face* Mind? Yes. Will I let you ask the question anyways? *shrugs* I see no reason not answer your question *narrows her eyebrows* unless you give me reason to.
Back to top Go down
https://totalroleplayislannd.forumotion.com
tigerty

tigerty

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff Edge   The Cliff Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:31 pm

Tyler: you should stop saying you are sorry all the time. it's not always your fault. I guess we should focus on getting down now shouldn't we?
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff Edge   The Cliff Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 7:55 pm

Julie: .......... I'm so- I mean....um.... *closes her mouth bowing her head*

Layla: *glares* Well, are you going to torture me with your 20 question game or what Ghost girl?
Back to top Go down
Calm White Roses

Calm White Roses

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff Edge   The Cliff Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:24 pm

Evangeline: First I'll ask you once we get Julie down and secondly just tell me what to do!
Back to top Go down
tigerty

tigerty

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff Edge   The Cliff Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 8:26 pm

Tyler: so, do you want to try climbing down? or do you want to climb back up? or should we just wait for Layla to do whatever she's going to do?
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff Edge   The Cliff Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:40 pm

Layla: *glares at the ground* Don't question me, Ghost girl. Hold onto the rope and don't let go. I don't care if your hands start to bleed a damn river. If you let go, your arms will become my new good luck charm for the Dusk cabin walls, got that? *sighs as she ties the other end of the rope to her waist and starts her way down the cliff* At times like this, I am happy I learned to clime brick walls.

Julie: ............. *says nothing looking away*
Back to top Go down
tigerty

tigerty

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff Edge   The Cliff Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:51 pm

Tyler: *looks up* Well, Layla's on her way now, so I guess this drama is almost over.
Back to top Go down
Calm White Roses

Calm White Roses

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff Edge   The Cliff Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:57 pm

Evangeline grips on to the rope as hard as she can and then watches as Layla goes to save Julie and Tyler.

(Where is the dang theme music? XD)
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff Edge   The Cliff Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:08 pm

Julie: *keeps her voice low*......We could only be that lucky.

Layla: *almost lets go of her grip when she heard no studdering* Either Julie has been crushed so hard she has lost her mind or those crazy old people who go to that hell hole- Oh, I'm sorry. What was it called again? Church. Yeah, that's it!- 'church' haven't been high all along. I thought she would never stop talking that way until we bailed Cole out..

Last edited by Kristy101xD on Tue Oct 21, 2008 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Calm White Roses

Calm White Roses

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff Edge   The Cliff Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 10:34 pm

Evangeline looked up and the rope was now starting to make her hands bleed.

Evangeline:I must hold on a little longer Can you hurry up there I think my arms are almost ready to fall out of their sockets!

Evangeline then felt her wheel chair sinking into the sand.

Evangeline: God Damn it! Hurry up! We got some quicksand down here and I'm sinking fast!!!

(0.0 I bet you didn't see that coming! Who is Cole though?)
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff Edge   The Cliff Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:51 pm

Layla: Quick sand? On a cliff? In the middle of a forest?! .............. Well F*** *leaps with experience reaching Julie and Tyler untying the rope from her hip tossing it to Tyler* I still hate you and will enjoy seeing you in pain, but not by a freakin' cliff. Now hurry the hell up and take my cousin with you who is going to force us to see the horrible sight that is Chef in a nurse's dress. *shrugs as she leans against the cliff*

(You'll find out sooner or later xP )
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff Edge   The Cliff Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 3:54 pm

Leon comes up the cliff...

Leon: Oh my god! Is there anyway i can help?
Back to top Go down
Calm White Roses

Calm White Roses

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff Edge   The Cliff Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:10 pm

(Correction can I change it to a big hole or trap?)

Evangeline then fell in holding on to the rope for dear life.

Evangeline: This i.....is....isn't w-w-wha-what I w-wa-wanted my d-d-d-death to be like

Evangeline took one last gulp of air before she could see a racoon eating the rope then the rope broke, she closed her eyes just to see that is was a slide right into the bears cave.

(Yes the racoon is still angry at Duncan )
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff Edge   The Cliff Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 4:12 pm

Leon: Evangeline! Gotta Save people to meet people i guess...

He jumps down into and swings by a rope...

Then he doesn't see her so he grabs onto the egde of the Cave opening...

His legs dangling over the edge, he could fall to his death with the slip of a finger...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cliff Edge   The Cliff Edge - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Cliff Edge
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2