Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I Will Almost Definitely Leave

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Will

I Will Almost Definitely Leave Empty
PostSubject: I Will Almost Definitely Leave   I Will Almost Definitely Leave Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:38 am

I will almost definitely leave, with the fact that no one even considered the fact that I DID tell people when I went on a trip. At the time, the only person online was some new guy, and I told him to tell everybody. When I come back, that guy is no longer a member, and he never told anybody. So, I will soon PM the address of the only site you can find me on, to all of the people I know care.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: I Will Almost Definitely Leave   I Will Almost Definitely Leave Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 10:58 am

Dont leave tyro!
Back to top Go down
Kijar

Kijar

PostSubject: Re: I Will Almost Definitely Leave   I Will Almost Definitely Leave Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:24 am

PM me i care!
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

PostSubject: Re: I Will Almost Definitely Leave   I Will Almost Definitely Leave Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:38 am

I care
Back to top Go down
tigerty

tigerty

PostSubject: Re: I Will Almost Definitely Leave   I Will Almost Definitely Leave Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:40 am

NO TYRO! PLEASE DON'T GO!!!!! YOU CAN PLAY AS CHEF!!! I wanted you to be the host. :Don't go:

I wonder who the new member was, whoever he is, he's on my hate list now.
Back to top Go down
Blossom

Blossom

PostSubject: Re: I Will Almost Definitely Leave   I Will Almost Definitely Leave Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:53 am

Dont go I mean matt foloows the rules and all but your so fun to hang around with......I wonder how long will a be Emo?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I Will Almost Definitely Leave   I Will Almost Definitely Leave Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Will Almost Definitely Leave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Roleplay Island :: Socialization Center :: Life-
Jump to: