Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Vs Fanfic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chulance

Chulance

My Vs Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: My Vs Fanfic   My Vs Fanfic Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 9:03 pm

In this fic i will have characters from fiction fight against each other you can suggest idea's such as naruto vs tsunade ect
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

My Vs Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Shino vs Hinata(shippuden)   My Vs Fanfic Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 6:19 pm

Both stepped on a ring
Hinata-hi Shino.... Hinata
Shino:......
Announcer-let the fight begin
Hinata activated her byakugan and charged Shino who sent his bugs at Hinata she used her gentle fist styl of fighting to try and fight off bugs.
Hinata:Eight Trigrams Palms Heavenly Spin
She began to spin aroudn creating a barrier of chakra to refkect the bugs jumping in the air she did a kick which went straight through Shino as he burst in bugs. Hinata jumped back
hinata(thinking)So now that I've destroyed the bug clone than...
She saw the A large amount of bugs circling around the real shino charging the the bugs she did a kick only for the bugs to to attack her leg scrarping skin off,
HinataAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Shino:did you honestly think you could deafet my bug jar and know with your leg injured you ont be as fast allowing me to finish you off with my next attack.Destruction bug ocean! Shino created a cloud of bugs which flew towards Hinata as she used Protection of the Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms using chaka bugs to rip up attackign bugs.
Shino:this is becoming troublesome Insect summoning jutsu!
He sighed as the bugs surrounding him flew away he touched the ground creating a web of chakra and many bugs came
Hinata-oh no your not using that attack!
Shino:Yes I am Bug Globe
He used his bugs he summoned to surround his opponent with thoundsands of bugs making a globe around Hinata who used eight trigrams sixty four palms as the bugs trapping her as they all flew on her draining her chakra and eating her alive.
Shino:easy..
Announcer-Shino wins!
Back to top Go down

My Vs Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Vs Fanfic   My Vs Fanfic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:49 pm

Light from Death Note vs Lelouch from Code Geass
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

My Vs Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Vs Fanfic   My Vs Fanfic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:56 pm

cool.
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

My Vs Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Chulance(real life version) vs Goku   My Vs Fanfic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 2:59 pm

*I stepped in the ring confident *
Me:easy
Goku:this should be easy!
I ran at goku doigna kick which he ddoged he threw me extremly high in the sky I screamed for my life Goku zilched behind me doign a punch cracking my neck killing me my body fell to the ground lifeless.
Goku-easy!
Announcer-Goku wins
Back to top Go down

My Vs Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Vs Fanfic   My Vs Fanfic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:01 pm

Can you do that fight? Light vs Lelouch?
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

My Vs Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Vs Fanfic   My Vs Fanfic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:03 pm

Yes that's next and i have tigerty's fight and brandons
Back to top Go down

My Vs Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Vs Fanfic   My Vs Fanfic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:08 pm

KK
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

My Vs Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Shino vs Naruto   My Vs Fanfic Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 6:49 pm

Shino vs Naruto!
Naruto and Shino were in a grassy field.
Naruto-I’m going to win
Shino-sure you will
Shino smiled as he sent his bugs at Naruto Naruto used some kunai to cut up some of Shino’s bugs
Shino: Destruction bug stream
Shino’s bugs formed two spears flying at naruto lifting him in the air and stabbed him draining his chakra Naruto was slowly weakening flaring up with kyyubi chakra blowing up the bug spears sending bugs flying.
Kyuubi Naruto: Now you will pay
Naruto used his normal chakra again smiling as Shino sent his bugs at Naruto.
Shino: Time to use my aburame clans secrete technique’s Insect invocation jutsu multiple insects came from a 10 mile radius as Naruto charged slashing Shino with a kunai causing him to cough out blood
Naruto: your easy to beat
Shino smiled even in pain as Naruto failed to release what was going on.
Shino-now to finish you of Bug globe
Thouands of bugs surrounded naruto closing in on him. Shino laughed at this as Naruto had became 1 tailed using his kyuubi tail smash bugs using Kyuubi wind release rasengan to slam through bugs and using a normal rasengan on Shino sending him flying into a boulder he was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Vs Fanfic Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Vs Fanfic   My Vs Fanfic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Vs Fanfic
Page 1 of 1