Total Roleplay Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Roleplay Island

Welcome to Total Roleplay Island =D!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Love Lasts Forever

Go down 
5 posters

Who should end up lonely?
Brandon
Love Lasts Forever Vote_lcap0%Love Lasts Forever Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tyler
Love Lasts Forever Vote_lcap11%Love Lasts Forever Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Vince
Love Lasts Forever Vote_lcap22%Love Lasts Forever Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Andrew
 11% [ 1 ]
Blossom
 0% [ 0 ]
Kristy
 0% [ 0 ]
Rose
 0% [ 0 ]
Don't Know Yet
 11% [ 1 ]
No One
Love Lasts Forever Vote_lcap33%Love Lasts Forever Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Everyone
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
r3173mpt10n

r3173mpt10n

Love Lasts Forever Empty
PostSubject: Love Lasts Forever   Love Lasts Forever Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:23 am

Plot:
It's been four years since they have all been together. It's Senior year and everyone wants to get with someone so they don't feel so alone. These seven students will end up pairing with each other, but one will end up alone and unhappy. Question is:
Who will it be?

Characters:
Brandon, the Jock - Very athletic and is kind of like the typical high-status meat head.
Tyler, the Cool Kid - A drug-addict, an alcoholic, and your typical "cool" student.
Vince, the Writer - An aspiring writer and the head of the school newspaper.
Andrew, the Rich Kid - Stuck up, a snob, and your typical spoiled child.
Blossom, the Cheerleader - Bossy, peppy, and your typical cheering drama queen.
Kristy, the Valedictorian - Smart, strict, and your typical studious student.
Rose, the Quiet Poet - Shy, very introverted, and your typical reserved kid.

Index (Will be updated.):
Chapter 1: Opposites Attract

Authors and Credits:
r3173mpt10n / Andrew
Blossom / Blossom
tigerty / Tyler
Bran Muffin / Brandon
Kijar / Vince
Kristy101xD / Kristy
Lost_Heartz / Rose

Last edited by r3173mpt10n on Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile
Blossom

Blossom

Love Lasts Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lasts Forever   Love Lasts Forever Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:08 am

Chapter 1: Opposites Attract

Brandon ran along the sidelines for that Quarterback Option and made an amazing touch down. The team clapped.
“Good Job, London! You're a credit to the team!”

Coach Martin was slowly making his way over to the worn out Quarterback. He patted him on the back and laughed as he whispered, “We need to talk. Meet me in my office after practice.”

Brandon knew what was coming and nodded as he ran off the field towards the sidelines. The coach looked at the team and yelled, “BRING IT UP!”

The team cheered and hurried over to the coach and took a knee. Coach Martin scanned the huddled players and looked at Brandon with a stern, serious expression. He nodded and Brandon nodded back in reply.

“Good job today, boys! You all make me proud. Now go on and get out of here.”
The team all raised there helmets and shouted, “Brahmas!” in unison. They jogged off the field, but Brandon took his time.
“Crap...”

He went into the locker room and passed the showers.
“Come on, Brandon!”, shouted one player.
“Where are you going?!”, questioned another.
Brandon ignored them and walked straight to the coaches' office. He walked in and Coach Martin looked up.
“Sit down. And shut that door while you're at it.”
Brandon did as he was told and shut the door as slowly as possible. He looked at the chair and took a seat. There was silence for a few minutes and then Coach Martin broke it by saying, “I'm going to get straight to the point. You're grades aren't cutting it and you know that it means-.”
“No football....I know...”
“Well do something about it, boy. It's almost the end of first six weeks and you need some better looking grades! Now go on and get out of here.”

Brandon nodded and walked out of the coaches' office. He headed towards his locker and changed into his school clothes.
“No shower today, Brandon?”, shouted a player.
Brandon shook his head and slammed his locker. He immediately walked out of there and was walking down the hallway in school. "Crap! I need help with Math or I'll be kicked off the Football team!"

Kristy was walking minding her own business when, BUMP! They collided with each other. Brandon stumbled back, but caught his balance, while Kristy fell onto the floor. "Hey! Watch where you're going!”, shouted Kristy.
“Sorry! I was in a hurry!”
He crouched to help her pick up her books when their hands met over the cover of her math book. They looked up at the same time and looked into each others' eyes.

“Aren't you-?”, they both said simultaneously.
“Aren't you Kristy? The Valedictorian?”, asked Brandon curiously.
“Aren't you Brandon? The starting quarterback for the football team?”, asked Kristy.
“I asked first.”, said Brandon with a smile. He stood back up and held out his hand. She grabbed it and he helped her get back up. He noticed that she forgot her math book and bent over to pick it up until he read “Advanced Calculus”. He stared at it for a bit until he shook himself out of his trance and then, an idea hit him.
“Hey!”, as he handed her the book. “Do you have time after school?”
Kristy dusted herself off and straightened up her composure as she said, “I think I'm free today. Why do you ask?”

Brandon explained his dilemma to her and she sympathized with him. After he was done explaining, he asked, “Would you mind tutoring me? I'll make sure to stay focused the whole time and study hard.”
“Well...since we can't have our star quarterback out for the next game, I guess I can help out.”
Brandon smiled and grabbed her hands in pure happiness.
They looked at each other for a bit and then looked at their hands. He immediately let go and scratched the back of his head.
“Yeah....Just got caught up in the moment, you know?”, explained Brandon.
“I understand.”, said Kristy with a smile.
“I'm supposed to get a scholarship or something from some scouts from U.S.C. I'm pretty sure with your help, I can accomplish this easily!”
Kristy blushed a bit. “Don't get too cocky. It's not a date or anything, and I'm only tutoring you. Meet me at my house after school. Three-thirty, sharp.”
Brandon saluted as he said, “Yes, ma'am.”
Kristy stopped blushing. "Okay then, see you then?"
Brandon nods. "See you then."

They parted ways and walked into opposite directions. Brandon first looked back and then looked up as he whispered to himself.
“Two birds with one stone. You sure know how to run things on Earth, God.”
Kristy turned back to glance at Brandon as she opened her locker and looked at her reflection in the mirror.
“He's stupid.....but cute....Very cute.....”, said Kristy to herself as she smiled excitedly.
She closed her locker and was off to her first class.
Back to top Go down
Kristy101xD
Admin
Kristy101xD

Love Lasts Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lasts Forever   Love Lasts Forever Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:06 am

Yes me, nothing says love like how cute your piece of man meat is. What was Juliet thinking when she killed herself to be with Romeo just for love?! She should have done it for his hotness! xD

Haha, I love the first chapter, I can tell this is going to become one of my favorite fanfictions (Even if it isn't Yaoi ;___; )
Back to top Go down
https://totalroleplayislannd.forumotion.com
Roxy my Soxy

Roxy my Soxy

Love Lasts Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lasts Forever   Love Lasts Forever Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:00 pm

I love the first chapter and I know this is going to be one of my favorite fanfictions ever. Can't wait ti see more as the story goes on :D
Back to top Go down
Chulance

Chulance

Love Lasts Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lasts Forever   Love Lasts Forever Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:10 pm

Where Am I?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Love Lasts Forever Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love Lasts Forever   Love Lasts Forever Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love Lasts Forever
Page 1 of 1